Chapter Five

Toga's POV

We walked around the corner to the pizza place.

"Do you think we can get Boba after this?" I asked, hopeful we could. She chuckled a little.

"Sure" she said, giggling. I hugged her.

"Yay! Now let's go get pizza!" I said, letting go of her and running to the pizza place.

I could hear Uraraka's feet hit the ground as she ran after me, "wait up!" she yellish said, I slowed down a little bit but kept running. I giggled.

~about 10 minutes later~

We finally got to the pizza place. We kinda just played tag on the way there.

We went inside and ordered out pizza. We sat down and a nice lady set the pizza down on the table. I assumed she was out waitress. "You girls are a really cute couple" she said as she set down our drinks. We both blushed.

"Um.. we're not a couple" Uraraka said as she giggled nervously.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for assuming" she said.

"Oh, no it's ok" I said. She smiled and went back to work.

After we finished eating we went to a boba tea place. We ordered what kind of boba we wanted and sat down at the counter.

We talked until we got our boba. We still talked after though.

~when they finally get back to UA~

We mostly just chilled and watched movies for the rest of the night, until we fell asleep.

~the next morning~

Uraraka's POV

I woke up, we both fell asleep on the couch. I got up and stretched, yawning. I realized we left the TV on and turned it off.

I looked back at Toga, she looked really cute- I mean.. uh.. heh.. um... she looked really.. um.. cool? Yeah cool.. heheh.. please don't tell her I called her cute!

I went over to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made waffles.

Small a/n: yes I know I made Toga make pancakes in a dif chapter, but food is food I don't even get the fight between waffles and pancakes. Same thing Pepsi and Coke, DON'T COME FOR ME PLEASE)

~when Toga woke up~

I heard Toga groan a bit as she woke up. I looked over to her "morning!" I said as she stretched.

"Morning" she said, rubbing her eyes. She walked over to me. "Mmm breakfast" she said looking over my shoulder to see what I was making.

~time skip to after they're done eating~

She curled up in a blanket in the couch, she looked so cute! I sighed in awe at how cute she was! "Do you wanna go to a park today?" she asked, looking over to me. I nodded. "Then let's go get changed!" she got off the couch and went to go change.

When she came out she was wearing a blue top and black jeans. I went to go change into a white skirt and a mint colored top.

"Alright, let's go!" she said, skipping out the door, me following close behind. When we got to the common area I saw Todoroki and Deku cuddling on the couch. Deku looked over to us and waved, Toga waved back.

I don't think I've seen a cuter sight! I mean.. other than Toga- anyways! We went outside and walked to the park.

When we got there we sat on the swings and talked most of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't really know what else to do and I'm really sorry for not posting in a while! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you all so much! ❤️ Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day and/or night! Byeee!