One

My whole life I've been different. I just can't seem to make friends. I open my eyes and stare at my empty ceiling. I sigh and roll out of bed. "Ugh another day at school." I sluggishly walk to my shower and wash up. When I get out I blow dry my hair and put on skinny jeans and a grey tank top with my white vans. I do my eyeliner and mascara and finish with some Chapstick. I stand in front of my mirror. " okay zoey, you look pretty decent today, make some friends. Or at least one." I run down stairs to see my little brother watching bubbly guppies and my mom working on her MacBook. She stood up and gave me a big hug. " you look beautiful honey, don't let anyone get to you." She smiled and kissed me on my forehead. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bus stop. I sat down on the bench and waited for a while. And then I looked up to see... Oh no, not Tony. Stay strong Zoey. Don't let him get to you. He chuckled and punched my arm hard," oh well look at zoey. Looking exceptionally ugly today." I looked down at my shoes as the bus pulled up. I got on and sat at my usual spot, the very front, right behind the driver. I felt safer there. It was a long 10 minutes. Tony and his posse spit at me and called me very mean and hurtful names. Finally we arrived at school and I went straight to home room as I heard the bell ring. Our teacher, Ms. Duncan, took attendance and then the bell rang. I held my books tight against my chest and I felt two strong hands on my back push me forcefully to the ground. I turned and looked up to see tony and his best friend Jason. I've had enough of their bullying. They've bullied me since the fourth grade and I will not let them ruin high school for me. I stood up and screamed " WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO EITHER OF YOU!!" Jason started towards me. I threw my hands at him and a burst of energy shot through my arms and out my finger tips. I looked up at him and saw he was across the hall laying on his back. He groaned and blood dripped from his nose. Oh.my.god. What did I just do?? A teacher from a nearby class grabbed my arm and escorted me to the principals office. Oh no....