Two

" I don't know what you are trying to do Ms. Brown, but it is not funny in any way, shape, or form."

"I'm sorry Principle Turner!! I honestly have no clue what happened!"

He turned red and looked furious.

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY SCHOOL!!"

I was shocked. I have no clue what happened and I don't know how to control it. I got up and left. I walked home to see my mom standing on the porch with her hands on her hips.

"Zoey I want you to know I am not happy with you getting expelled!! You are grounded until you are my age!!!"

"MOM I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!! I HAVE NO FREAKIN CLUE AT ALL!!"

I sprinted to my room and locked the door. Why can't I just be pretty, popular, and normal??I cried into my pillow until I heard a bang on my window. I looked up and saw nothing at the window. I sat and stared for a moment until I saw a rock bounce off of the glass. I .slowly walked over to the window and saw a man standing at the bottom of my house. He threw another rock. I opened the window and climbed down a tree. I slowly approached the man. Who is this man? What does he want? I gulped.

" hello Ms. Brown. I saw your amazing work in the halls of Buckner today. Absolutely marvelous!"

I stared at the man and his suspicious purple suit and top hat. He leaned on a cane and took a breath.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Alexander Ward, of Ward's School for the Gifted. A grand, elegant, and safe environment for kids like you."

"Sir I can guarantee you that I am not gifted. You must have the wrong person."

" no Ms. Brown. You are exactly who I need to speak with. You are exactly the image of your father, oh bless him. I want you to come to my school and learn to be as good a sorcerer as your father was."

" you know my dad?"

" of course I know the greatest sorcerer of all time!"

I was shocked. My dad died when I was two. No wonder mom never talks about him. I need to get to this school.

" so where is this school of yours?"