Three

Wow. Today has been crazy. I am currently packing my things for Ward's. Mr. Alexander Ward spent half an hour is persuading my mom. I grabbed my messenger bag and shoved my phone, charger, headphones, some clothes, my hairbrush, my toothbrush, and a picture of my dad holding me when I was born. I held the picture and examined his smile. His bright green eyes that match mine. I carefully put the picture in the front pocket. I ran down the stairs and hugged my mom.

She whispered in my ear,"I'm going to miss you. Make me proud." She smiled and let go

I walked over to my little brother Travis and hugged him," I love you buddy. Take care of mom."

Mr. Alexander Ward was standing at the doorway smiling. He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me out the door. There was a grand limo.

"Woah" I whispered.

I stepped into the long purple limo only to find the seats were covered in purple velvet and the ground was deep purple carpet and basically everything was purple. What is this guys deal with purple.

" Ms. Brown, would you care for a grape soda?" Mr. Ward asked me

I turned to him and said ," no thanks."

The ride was sooooo long. I went through my Twitter, Instagram, and tumblr, slept, looked out the window, and slept some more.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I bolted up. I saw Mr. Ward smiling," we have arrived Ms. Brown."

I exited the limo and saw a grand castle. It was gorgeous. Am I really going to school here?! I could get used to this. Mr. Ward opened the massive door and we stepped inside.

OH
MY
GOD