Buying the perfect outfits!

Recap: Zinetsu broke down due to panic about Inosuke's kill list. As of now it's the next day, yet still no new missions.

(Remember this is an AU so I added stuff that's not in the actual show)

Narrative point

The next morning Zinetsu had fully recovered and was talking to Inosuke just fine again. As for Tanjirou, he stood outside waiting for his crow. He started to wonder why no new missions had come in. Suddenly, Tanjirou was greeting by loud shrieking and a peck on the back of his head. "YOUCH!". "NO MISSIONS FOR NOW! NO MISSIONS FOR NOW! CHRSITMAS IS HERE!" Squawked the crow. "Ow, why?!" Tanjirou asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"A SPECIAL TEAM OF DEMON SLAYERS TAKES CARE OF DEMONS ON CHRISTMAS, INCLUDING THE HASHIRAS! THIS IS SO YOU LAZY ASSES CAN ENJOY CHRISTMAS! THIS HOLIDAY STARTS IN 3 DAYS! AS OF NOW NO NEW MISSIONS, MISSIONS WILL BE HERE SOON!" The crow exclaimed.
Tanjirou sweat nervously, "um... Thank you?". The crow pecked him one last time before flying off.
"Gyah!".

3 hours later

"Tanjirooooooouuuu!" I'm boooooored!". Zinetsu leaned over on Tanjirou, resting his head on his shoulder, still looking at him. Tanjirou backed his head away, "Ummm... What do you want to do?". Inosuke flipped over onto the couch and looked at Tanjirou, Zinetsu still whining. "Gonpachiro! Ever since we got here, I've seen three decorated pine trees each in a seperate room, so tell me more about this Christmas."

Tanjirou's POV

'Hmmm, it's not often Inosuke takes off his mask... I wonder what's up. Honestly, it's not bad, I kinda enjoy seeing his face... wait-that's creepy'. I turned away so Inosuke wouldn't ask why my face had gone red and looked to Zinetsu. "Anything you wanna do to prepare for Christmas?". Wait, why would I say that?

Just because of all these decorations doesn't mean we're celebrating Christmas. But I guess Zinetsu liked that idea, explaining him jumping up, ( accidentally hitting me in the process) and yelling "YES! Inosuke get ready, we're going to go into town and getting you clothes for Christmas! And don't even think about saying no!".

3 hours later | Inosuke's POV

This clothes thing really got on my nerves. I was having trouble getting the yellow brat off me as he begged and pleaded. He said something about clothes fit for a lord and before I knew it I was in town with him and Sunijiro. A fair sized shop in the corner of two streets read, 'Christmas discount'. I guess the word discount hit the dandelion boy different because the next thing Gonpachiro and I knew we were inside the store.
"Alright! Inosuke, look around. Anything that catches your eye, tell me!" The yellow one looked so happy and positive. I thought, 'Oh wow, it's gonna be so easy to trick him, I'll just pick nothing'. Honestly, that made it worse and he started picking stuff for me. The first outfit was complete crap, so was the next one and the next.

I don't see how a snowman, an elf and a reindeer can connect at the end of the day. The next outfit was a button up red shirt with white fluff and a weird looking hat. Which I looked stupid in may I add! It even felt all weird and fizzy around my body! "Hell no" I said. The brat started getting angry and sort of broke, "How is it that everything you wear isn't your style?! And you call yourself a lord".

I guess I also snapped at this because at that moment I unbuttoned the shirt and yelled out, "Hey look I found my style, now let's see how long it takes for you to find yours!". He proudly swished his hair and strutted towards the changing room. I stood back and waited for whatever disaster to walk out.

"Hey Inosuke?" Gonpachiro started, " I'm sorry I got you dragged into this, when I asked Zinetsu what he wanted to do I meant the two of us". Unlike most people you come across Gonpachiro didn't have that look as if he was expecting a "Oh it's fine". He had a sincere look as if actually seeking forgiveness. It even made my thoughts poetic and well put. "W-whatever, even underlings have good ideas sometimes".
Lord Inosuke never stutters, or changes colours to red... hmmm, this Gonpachiro is stronger then I thought...

We going back to narrative

Zinetsu came out rather quickly in an elf onesie. He stuck his tongue out at Inosuke before Tanjirou complimented his attire. The next victim was Tanjirou. Since he didn't really want to compete Zinetsu almost locking Tanjirou in the locker with a costume. Around 2 minutes later Tanjirou came out wearing a tan - ish jumper with wool insides. He wore a small a fake tail that was connected to the back of his pants, and had reindeer ears and antlers poking out of his head. "Hey, I don't mind this!" Tanjirou smiled brightly, " What do you think?". Zinetsu looked as if he was moved to tears by the costume. Inosuke stared at Tanjirou, his face suddenly started turning red and hot. "Hey guys, I think I'm sick or something. My face is sort of burning up." Inosuke groaned placing his hand on his own forehead. Tanjirou nodded, " let's head home then! Let me just grab something for Nezuko, she wants a snowman onesie".

Zinetsu POV

You know, being the only one with brains in this house can be frustrating. From the day we all met I've been watching these two species grow into one flower. My face may as well permanently be this now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Yes, I may be odd. Yes I may be unstably obsessed with my best friend's little sister, and yes I did meet Tanjirou as I begged a girl to marry me, but at least I can be a man and tell a woman I love her. And yes, maybe I did go over board with this Christmas thing.

"Just because the Hashiras get to dress special for Christmas doesn't we need special uniforms for Christmas too, you idiot! You even had the nerve to send my crow?! They wear those because they don't get to celebrate Christmas!!". Tanjirou had scolded me just over sending a message to the highest class of Demon Slayers asking for a special uniform. You can't blame me! And they did agree! I mean they said we were helpful so we could... WHATEVER I'M RIGHT HE'S WRONG!

—————————————————————

Please tell me what you think :)