Chapter 10 - Killer

Who the fuck was that woman? And why did she call my Cupcake all those names? What gave her the idea that it's acceptable to just barge in and start a ruckus?

"Killer, do you know anything?" Tank asks gravely after Treasure and Cupcake leave to talk.

"I have no idea. But I better not see that fucking bitch again." I growl, barely restraining myself from following that woman and letting her know who she's messing with.

"Talk to Katherine. I don't want this shit to happen again. I don't enjoy surprises like that." Prez retorts before leaving to his office.

I stand dumbly in the common room for a moment then decide to prepare breakfast for my Cupcake. She hasn't eaten yet.

The prospect that usually cooks for the club gives me a shocked look when I enter the kitchen, but I don't bother saying anything.

"Ooh, Killer's cooking? Then I want an omelet and grilled chicken sandwich." Wolf sets his ass on the stool behind the bar, giving me an expectant look.

"I'm not fucking feeding you, asshole. Make your own food or ask the prospect." I bark at him, not at all amused by his antics.

"Oh come on! Help a brother out."

"Not a chance." I grumble, getting the ingredients ready.

I feel my brothers' stares as I work quietly on breakfast for me and Cupcake, but I ignore them. They can stare all they want, I'm not bothered by it. They know better than to get on my bad side.

"Oh, hi Treasure, hi Cupcake." Knife calls out after a while, getting a harsh glare from me. The girls are walking towards the bar with their arms linked and happy smiles on their faces.

"Don't call her that!" I warn with a low growl.

"You call her that all the time." Knife counters, raising his brow challengingly. I catch Katherine's confused glances directed at me and Knife.

"That's because I'm me." I smirk mockingly before turning to my Cupcake. "Cupcake, why don't you take a seat, the food will be ready in a few minutes." I give her a small warm smile, making her blush adorably.

"Thank you." She smiles shyly before Treasure pulls her away to her favorite booth in the corner.

I finish up with the cooking then dish it all out, putting the plates and drinks on a tray. Once I'm done, I take the food to the table, quietly enjoying Cupcake's amazed expression.

"Okay, the man is here, so I'll leave you alone. – Treasure giggles, getting up from her seat – JOHN!!! I'm hungry!" She yells and I almost laugh when I hear Tank's heavy footsteps as he rushes into the room.

With a shake of my head, I set the tray on the table, watching as Cupcake slowly licks her lips hungrily. She's so cute. "This looks so yummy." She grins widely, making me chuckle.

"Then go ahead and dig in, Cupcake." I encourage, loving how easy it is to be with her.

"Thank you Killian." She gives me this angelic smile.

And just like that I melt.

"Aww, look at that. Killian is being a softie." Wolf teases from the bar, making me almost growl in annoyance. He's been making fun of me ever since I brought Katherine here. He's going to regret it.

"Just you wait till you find your woman." I growl at him, giving him my best glare before smirking triumphantly when he swallows nervously.

"Yeah right. No woman can make me settle down. This – he gestures at his body – wasn't meant to belong to one chick."