Chapter Three

"She's in the dressing room. Do you want to be alone with her? Mari's a good reader." Jeb added.

Yes please.

Walking in, a little girl with curly black hair and brown eyes sat in a corner.

"They want you to find out why I won't act with those girls huh?" She whispered. Smart girl. I merely sat there.

A long silence went on. "They all act like her." Mari whispered.

'Her?'

"You can't talk?" She asked.

'No an evil witch look my voice so I need to find a way to get it back!' Thank you Max!

"Do you have to help sad people so it will come back?" She asked.

'Yup. Mari, you're the last person I need to help.'

"Really? Then I'll tell you everything. You should get your voice back soon." She said, a bit excited. Such a kind girl. I really, do hope I don't disappoint her. As Mari began her sad story, something slowly changed me.

Mari's Story

My Mommy went to Heaven last year and Daddy said she's going to be there a long time. Everytime I ask anything he gets really sad. And lately he keeps bringing those girls over. They always act mean when he's not there, they're rude. I try telling Daddy, but then they tell Daddy I'm lying. He would get really mad and send me to my room. But I really wasn't lying. And every time I try to tell him, he gets really angry. But it's not my fault! Is it?