part 14 💍

Lulu_ photography ✅

Lulu_ photography  I love you to the moon and stars

Lulu_ photography I love you to the moon and stars. 💍

Comments disabled
__

NiallHoran ✅

NiallHoran I love you to the moon and stars

NiallHoran I love you to the moon and stars. @Lulu_ photography

Comments disabled
___

Niall pov

Today's the day! I gonna ask lu to marry me. I've wanted to ask her a long time ago but didn't. I gonna start with treating her to a spa day then make her favorite meal then finish with asking her.

At the spa she got a pedicure and a nice light pinky-grey colour on her nails.

For dinner I made lemon chicken with white rice and steamed broccoli. Set on a candle lit table.

After dinner we headed to the balcony where I had hung fairy lights and sprinkled rose petals on the ground to make it more romantic.

I was so nervous my hands were shaking "Lu?" She hummed a response. Here goes nothing, I got down on one knee "Luna Elizabeth Steal, I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without you, Will you marry me?" Her hands are over her mouth and she's crying, I take it as a good sign. "YESS!" she yelled out as she hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. After a few moments of hugging and kissing I slipped the ring on her finger. We were both crying like crazy. I can't believe we're going to get married!

End.