Part 51

Luna Horan ✔️

Luna Horan First Show!

Load more comments

Fanof1D I loved it! It was my first show of their solo careers and it was amazing!!

User22 I had so much fun! Are u and the baby ok? ❤️
Replies
LunaHoran we're fine thanks for asking. ❤️

User4 Amazing show 100% recommend.
_____

I was backstage in Niall's dressing room nursing Beckett and watching Hudson play with his toys, while Niall was on stage just about to finish up his first show. All of a sudden the fans started to get extra loud, causing Hudson to jump up and run to me, hiding his face in my legs. "Mommy it to loud. I scared, Make it 'top!" He wined. I picked him up with my one free arm and set him beside me on the couch. Him instantly hiding in my side, I wrapped my arm around him. "It's ok baby, I know it's loud but it's not going to hurt you, I won't let it." I reassured him as I slowly rubbed his back.

Not long after, Niall came in. "How was it?" I asked "Good, I swear the fans get crazier and louder each year, don't get me wrong I love it but dang." He laughed " I know I got so bad it scared Hudson." As I said that Niall carefully picked up the sleeping boy and grabbed  baby carrier for me. I set Beckett inside and strapped him in. I put on his noise canceling headphones, and draped a blanket over it hopeing it would help keep him asleep when we have to go through the swarm of fans out side. Niall did the same with Hudson. After grabbing the dipper bag we headed to the building exit, we had to wait just a second or two for the car. The moment the door was open fans and paparazzi were screaming and yelling at us snapping pictures and videos. The car door opened and we were just about to enter it when some paparazzi guy pulled the blanket off of Beckett's carrier, getting all I'm his face trying to snap pictures of him. "What the hell!" I quickly but carefully set him into the car. I snatched the blanket out of his hands. "DONT EVER DO THAT A AGAIN!" Before the man could say anything security took him away. We got in the car and secured the boys in there car seats then went home.     

Wow I'm proud of my self!
Thank you for reading.
Word count 318