Titans East

Robins Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. What a great way to start the morning. I got up and switched it off and groaned while rubbing my blue eyes. I got out my bed and walk towards my closet to find the all my green,yellow and red suits are broken "Great." I said to myself I looked and saw my old red and black suit hanging, still in good shape and decided to put that on. After I got dressed I went to get my gel from the drawer to find nothing there and I searched my whole room but nothing so Im just gonna go with my flat hair. "Today isn't my day." I said going to the living room to the giant computer. I see Raven already busy on it.

"Morning Raven." I say and she turns around a bit shocked and I looked at her "What?" "Wheres the traffic light suit and why is your hair flat?" She asked "All my other suits are damaged and I couldn't my gel." I said a sigh. "Any updates?" I asked her "The Titans East are arriving soon." She says. Oh right their base got destoryed and they gonna be staying here, atleast I get to see Wally again its been a month since our last date- And Roy of course I get to make fun of him and Jason! But I have to still keep Wally's and I relationship. Yeah today is not my day... well kinda.

"Are the rooms ready?" I asked and she noddeds in response "Did we tell the others?" She asked "No. I will tell them now"  I said and we walked to the rest of the titans, Cyborg and Beast Boy was arguing over tofu and meat and Star was petting Silky. "Guys." Raven said in her blunt and uncaring voice and they turned to her "The Titans East are going to be staying here until there tower gets repaired and they will here soon." I said.

"Cool! We gonna be hanging out with them everyda--Dude, what happen to your hair and suit?" Beast Boy asked and I groaned "My suit is damaged and I cant find my gel" I said deadpalming "But look on the bright side you much better." Cy commeted "Agreed, friend Robin you should really wear this suit than the 'traffic light suit' " Star said using finger quotes when saying 'traffic light suit'. And I just sighed than we all heard the elevator door 'ding' and when it opened it revealed the Titans East all with bags exitting the elevator.'This is gonna be fun.'

T.B.C

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°