Bumblebee (My Life in a Breif Chapter)

• Dedicated to Hannah Dearest

Hi, my name is Delilah Carter Morris.

Well Im going to tell you about myself before you all learn my whole life. My bestfriend is Louis Tomlinson. I know what you are thinking and Im not lying to you. He is THE Louis Tomlinson of One Direction.

We have been friends ever since he came to my house to see if we had any sugar. They were trying to make cookies for us and didnt realize that sugar was a very important ingrediant so they didnt make sure they had any.

I was about 5 when he came over. He was 7.

Now I am 18 and he is 20. Yay for growing up too. Time has done him justice.

My past was just like any other childs past. I had the loving parents and brother. The keyword here is HAD! My dad died in a car wreck and my brother was left badly beaten up. The doctor told him that he will never regain full strenght of his right arm. The only bad thing about this is that he is right handed and did everything with his right hand. Now it is off to the physical therapist to train his left arm to be just as adequate as his right used to be.

I was 12 when my dad died. We were best friends. I hung out with him more then Louis if that helps explain anything.

Louis and his family was there for mine in the hard times and in the better of times. I guess you could use the analogy of our families being as close as an old married couple. I knew that Louis and I would always be friends no matter what happened. He had helped me get through my pain when my dad died.

He was the only one that could get me to quit crying, even if it was just for a few seconds. I couldnt sleep at home, i would always stay up crying and keep everyone else up. My mom finally asked Mrs. Tomlinson if I could stay there for a little while. Of course she said yes, anything to make me feel better.

Louis and I were closer then ever due to the fact that I cuddled with him any time I could. He was the only one there that could and would make the pain disappear. He tried his best by making jokes and he never failed squeeze me to death in his hugs, but hey who is complaining. It sure isn't me.

Then suddenly something amazing happened, I laughed, and I laughed A LOT. I can never thank him enough for bring me out of a tough time.

I figured that the day i got the call that my dad had died was the worst day of my life, or so I thought. My life had changed in just the shortest time. Did it change for the better or did it take a wrong turn heading for the bad?