Meet the twins

Italics:Lighter
Bold:Darker
-
Hewwo Creepyloves!!!!! Today we have two new girls joining us! Come on out you two~! (Pic at the top)
,
Ok so the bright, colourful and happy one is Lighter, you can tell because 'all' her colours are light and the other one is her older sister Darker, why did I say older? Well Darker was born 5 minutes before Lighter. As you can see Darker has 'all' her colours dark, the two sisters do love each other, their eyes are opposites of one another, the streaks in their hair are opposite and their shoes are opposite as well. Anyway let's meet them!
-
Darker:hi, I'm Darker. I like going to parties, metal bands like Panic! At The Disco (that's the only band I know XD) and sometimes The Chainsmokers, I enjoy singing and in good at it but my sister just s better. Sometimes I like light colours but I prefer darker colours better, that's why my name is Darker.

Lighter:hi!!! I'm Lighter! Nice to meet you all!!! I'm so excited to be here! Anyways, I love cats, rainbows, light colours, sunny days and playing kitten games on my computer! My favourite food? Oh! Simple, CUPCAKES!!!! Mmmmmm yum, just like my sister I like singing and music but I listen to lighter songs, I listen to pop (ME TOO!) songs, I find them nice. My favourite singers are Melanie Martinez, Billie Eillish, Alan Walker and Marshmallo (did I spell that right?). My sister's favourites are The Chainsmokers, Panic! At The Disco like she mentioned already and Avril Lavigne. Okie see you next time!!!!

Both:and don't forget to ask/dare any of us.

All the Ocs (except LK and Evilly):BYEEEEEE!!!!

Bai Creepyloves!