Transparent

Hello Creepyloves! So! You know how most of my Ocs happy/don't care? We'll meet my newest Oc Transparent! :3 come say hi!

Yep! That's us, her hair, shoes and clothes are transparent that's why I named her that. Anyways, please don't make her uncomfortable here, it took a few days to get her. Anyways I'll let you ask her some questions and give her a few dares, if your question/dare isn't in here you can comment now let's start!
~
H-hello...I'm Trans-sparent..

You:what's your favourite colour?
Anyth-thing

You:nickname?
T-Transy

You:what is your relationship with CpFan?
She's m-my creator, she's ni-ice to me and she helps me-ethrough tough times

You:who do you find annoying?
E-everyone really... B-but L-L.K, E-Evilly and D-Darker are t-the most annoying..

You:why do you hate L.K, Evilly and Darker?
*whimpers* T-they bully m-me.. They also s-s-said that I-if I t-told anyone t-they would m-make my l-life a-a living h-hell

You:I dare you to stand up for yourself
I-I can't...I-I'm t-too weak so that's w-why C-CpFan, Lighter, Darkness a-and Icey s-stand u-up f-for me...

You:Do you want to be friends?

F-friends? W-will you abandon me l-like e-everyone d-did? *starts crying*
-
CpFan:That's all for this part! Remember you can ask/dare anyone here! But please be careful with Transparent...she doesn't have the thing Toby has which makes him stutter she's just shy like how Hoodie/Brian is when he talks in some Creepypasta books, you Amy ask about her past but be cautious. It may go wrong and please don't be mean. Any hurtful comment towards her will be reported, hope you enjoyed! Say bye girls!

Bullies:bye...

Nice girls:bye!!!

Transparent:b-bye...