.𝐢

╔═══ -ˋˏ *

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

To say Amiya Kennedy dislikes Ra's al Ghul is an understatement. Sure he's her grandfather and the head of the League of assassins so he should be treated with respect, but sometimes she wishes that she could slice his head off with her katana. 

One of those times is now, as she stood in the chamber of the Lazarus Pit waiting for the men to lower the unknown body into the pit. Amiya felt bad for the poor soul that was going to be revived any minute. She thought that nobody deserved to be ripped from the afterlife no matter who they were are what they had done. 

Though she did not know why Amiya had been tasked with job of calming down the man after being in the pit. She did not know why out of hundreds of assassins she had been chosen for this job but she didn't ask. 

When they finally started to lower the body into the pit she started to feel butterflies in her stomach, and not the good ones. She pushed the feeling down and tried to focus on the task she was given. 

When the body was fully submerged the pit started to boil. After what seemed like hours an ear piercing scream rang through the chamber and the man emerged from the glowing green liquid. The man (Who's face she still could not get a good look at.) tried to attack the guards around him. Amiya immediately sprung into action and ran in front of him. Her heart dropped as she realized who was in front of her. "Jason?"

Surprisingly Jason stopped moving when he heard her voice. The few seconds that he was still were enough for Talia to shoot him with a tranquilizer dart.

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══

After the guards took Jason away Ra's ordered Amiya to go her bedroom until he sent for her. 

Amiya collapsed on her mattress when she got to her chambers. She was sad, confused and angry. She had agreed to go with her father so Jason could survive, but he ended up dead anyway. Her heart hurt at the thought of his death, even after years of no contact with him she still loved him so much. 

She got up from her bed and moved to her bookshelf and picked up a random book to pass the time. She sat down on her bed and let herself get lost in the story.

Over two hours later a servant opened the door to tell her that her grandfather needed to see her in the medical wing. She thanked the woman and made her way to the medical wing of the palace.

While walking down the hall she heard screaming, "Let me go!". Amiya recognized his voice and started running toward the sound.

When Jason and the guards were in her sight she said, "Stand down." The men didn't listen and continued the struggle. She unsheathed he katana and held it to one of the men's neck. "I said, stand down. Or do you want me to make you?"

"You should listen to my granddaughter. She does not make empty threats." At the sound of the Demon's voice the guards let go of Jason and Amiya sheathed her sword. Amiya turned to her grandfather and bowed to him. "Thank you grandfather.". He nodded at her and glanced at Jason who was on the floor, and looked like hell. "Go to him my child." She nodded back and turned her attention back to the boy.

She took a deep breath and knelt next to him. She put her hand on his shoulder slowly. He flinched and turned his head to face her. His face contorted in confusion. "Amiya?" She smiled "Yeah, Jay it's me." Jason suddenly wrapped his arms around her and she melted into the embrace. 

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!

Welcome to Twin Flames. I've been wanting to write a Jason fic for a while now but i just couldn't seem to get it right and now I feel really happy with this plot and OC.

Also if you have any feedback that would be super appreciated and don't forget to vote!

EDIT- Soooo this has not even been up for 3 days and i already feel the need to make some changes. I've decided to make these changes now instead of later when were like 20 chapters in.    

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!