My Man.

9:30 pm
Crave Café ---closing
Libby Street, San Francisco.

As I roamed my eyes through the wet window pane, thunders roaring above the night and dark skies each time, stars where nowhere to be seen, bits of noises caused by raindrops keeps echoing around my head.

My co-workers were just sitting in one of the empty chairs and tables, hopefully the storm will go away. Our head manager turned on the television that it appeared only strips of black and white.

"The storm interrupted the signal. We can't hear news" he sighed worried.

"We can't go home when it's raining so hard like this unless you have a car, you can now go home" He added.

We sighed in frustration, all of us were stuck inside the café for almost like an hour. Things were hitting my mind lately. My boys, I hope they didn't wait for me to eat dinner.

My boyfriend and our son, they always wait for me to come home to eat dinner.

Suddenly as I laid my eyes outside the cafe, a shadow of a large figure caught my attention, a tall man, his bandana on his forehead. His large hoodie jacket, within the knee black shorts fits him casually, his right hand carried an umbrella, whilst the other, a jacket rested in his arm. He's the one that I really wanted to be with. He's face was so familiar to me. Because he's my boyfriend.

Kim Taehyung.

My other co-workers has their eyes on him, he entered the cafe while wiping off his leather Gucci loafers on the door mat. He said that he was supposed to wear his loafers on very special occasions, but how come he just wore it  just to get me from work.

He closed the wet umbrella and placed it beside the entrance door.

He let out a wide grin staring in to my eyes. He went to my direction.

He stands confronting me, his scent that I usually smell it everyday, it infiltrated through my nostrils.

It is really him. I'm not dreaming.

"W-what are you doing here? Where's Tannie?" I uttered in confusion

He chuckled playfully while grabbing a strip of my hair and placed it behind my ear.

His touch made shivers down my spine and veins.

"Don't wait for me to yell Taehyung, what happened to Tannie? Where is he?" I smacked his arm lightly.

"Our Yeontan is doing fine babe, he's  waiting inside the car" he licked his lower lip his eyes not leaving mine.

What happened to my boyfriend? Are you being pervert again Taehyung?

"Then what are you doing here? Has Tannie eaten dinner?" My voice was somewhat just worried about Tannie.

"I'm getting you home.Yes, Tannie already ate dinner. How about me? Do you care about the man that loves you more than his life? Oh how I wish, my girlfriend cares for me too, but she doesn't"

He did his shitty pout again. His cute child-like voice. It makes me crazy.

"Of course he's my son idiot!"

"Okay fine." He said coldly, folding his arms across his chest.

He is upset again.

"Awwweee......is my baby Taehyungie-ah sad again?" I said with a hint of aegyo.

I tickled under his jawline, but instead he grabbed and pushed it away. Probably avoiding me.

But isn't that the way I make him happy? Why is he avoiding it now?