author's note

Thank you for reading this, i hope you enjoyed, to my readers thank you so much! and i love you, this is my second work, i'm sorry this is all a one shot, thank you once again, you made my day! i dedicate this to my beloved childhood friend who is now in heaven, tomorrow is her birthday and we want to make it special. i think her bias is Taehyung, in loving memory of Clauie, thank you for being with us in a short period amount of time. we love you, you will always be remembered, you are just ahead of us.

to my readers, keep safe everyone, keep smiling and keep fighting ahu! ahu! you know how much i love you, that is why i write first, for you! I really appreciate the readers even though you are not millions or thousands or even hundreds, you are still special to me. i love the way you make me smile you make me smirk, yes sir!

let me tell you this, i think I am suffering pessimism and i'm afraid if it's depression, but i'll stay strong for you guys, the main symptoms of depression is the same as mine, but I am sure that I have pessimism, because the way i lose hope to such various things, don't worry about me, worry about yourself you should always drink your water, okay?

author Sansan loves you! even the world turns its back on you, i am still here the one who loves you.

this is the end of the story, annyeong!

i love you all, you can take all my uwuS
mwahhh❤️
#blacklivesmatter

let's keep in touch babies!
INSTAGRAM:  shanietae
TWITTER: Shan_kai /Shankai31

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙱𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 [TaehyungXreader one-shot ff] 🎉