Part 5

Part5

Buaji smiled seeing Shyam as usual. Shyam handed her Lucknow sweets.

"How are you Babua? Where were you suddenly disappeared?" Buaji asked.

Making a sad face, Shyam said,

"What to say Buaji, I was distraught because Khushiji denied marrying me. I thought I can make Babuji happy by marrying Khushiji. But...."

"You don't have to worry about it Babuwa. She got a very good alliance"

"Alliance?" Shyam almost shouted.

"Not only Khushi but also Payal."

"What do you mean?"

"They got proposals from a RICH family. They are going to marry brothers" Buaji said proudly.

" Buaji... I can't believe this... did you agree to it? Have you forgotten me? Don't you know how much I like Khushiji? I thought you will keep your words. You disappointed me. I didn't expect you would also be fond of money. As you have gotten a rich proposal you have thrown me out." He said angrily.

" I thought you will become happy"

Shyam composed himself. He should not react like his. He has to move the coin cleverly. He should not forget that still, there is a chance to get Khushi.

"Yes, I'm... because you didn't tell me about it"

"I wanted to. But..."

"Leave it Buaji... tell me about the family. I will inquire about them"

"You no need to do it because they are none other than Raizadas"

"Whaaaat? Raizadas?" Shyam's shock was not estimated.

"Haan... Arnav is for Khushi and Akash is for Payal"

"Have you lost your mind Buaji? Don't you know how cunning they are? Mamiji will not let Payalji be peaceful with Akash. And Arnav Singh Raizada....do you forget, how he tortured Khushiji? He made her life hell Buaji. Anjali also forced Khushi to take a class for Lavanya. They are rich in money. But by heart.... they are NIL. I can't understand how you agreed to this marriage."

"No babuva... their Nani and Mami themselves came with the proposals."

"I think they have some intention behind it"

"What do you mean?"

"Who knows what's there in their filthy mind?. Rich people can do anything for their benefit. They will even kill our girls. Who could question them? Just think Buaji, won't they get girls for their sons? I strongly suspect that there is a reason behind this marriage. I know Arnav Singh Raizada hates low-class people."

"How do we know about their intention, Babua?" She asked worriedly.

"Give me some time. I will find it out. Until then, don't fix the marriage"

"They also asked us time as Anjali's husband is in Lucknow. They will start the marriage preparation only after his arrival it seems"

Shyam Smirked. So, it's in his hands only.

"Babua, they said, Anjali's husband is also a lawyer, and his name is also Shyam. Do you know him?" Buaji asked innocently.

"Buaji... there are thousands of lawyers in Delhi. Don't know where he registered his name"

"Ohh..." Buaji said as if she understood everything.

"I'm leaving, Buaji"

"Where are you staying?"