0.4

I'm awake, but I haven't opened my eyes yet. My head aches and it's the same with my neck. I'm almost laying down. My legs are on the sofa whilst my head is on a shoulder or something and there's an arm over me. I slowly open my eyes, it takes some time for them to adjust. The sun is beaming through the window, which makes the white room so much lighter. After a minute or so my sight is starting to get used to the light. I carefully look to my right to see that I'm resting on Zayn. I had to concentrate to remember what I actually did last night. A picture of me and Zayn sitting on the balcony, smoking, pops in to my head. I slowly sit up to look around the room. I try my hardest not to wake Zayn up, but since his arm is draped over me it isn't the easiest thing to do. When I finally sit up I see how Zayn is starting to wake up. He is struggling with the light room, just as I did. He looks to his left to see me.

"Well Good Morning to you sleepy head." He says with warm smile. 

"Yeah, sorry about that." I say shyly, my confidence suddenly disappeared when I didn't have alcohol in my system. I start to take in the rest of the room. Liam is lying on the floor next to the sofa with a cushion under his head. Niall and Harry are sitting against the book case with their eyes closed. Louis is nowhere to be found. The pizza cartons are stacked in a pile on the floor and green bottles are standing all over the room. It's an absolute mess. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom, because I probably looked like shit. 
I close the door behind me and make sure it's locked. After doing my business I look myself in the mirror. My short, blonde hair is everywhere and I'm all black under my eyes from the mascara I put on yesterday morning. I wash my face trying to get all of the makeup off. When I look up in the mirror once again, I see that I actually succeeded. I put my hair in a low bun in my neck before I exit the bathroom. I now hear talking from the living room. When I walk in Louis is still missing and the rest of them is sitting talking. 

"Good Morning P, did you have a nice time last night?" Niall asked me.

"I did yes, thank you for the pizza." I said, I looked at Zayn who was smiling at me. I returned it and was just about to open my mouth when someone bursts through the door. 

"Last breakfast in London for the summer friends. Well, not for you but for me. You know what I mean." He says whilst he's walking into the room. 

"Look, the drunk Peach is alive!" Louis outbursts, which is returned with laughter from everybody else in the room. 

"Zayn, come help me with breakfast will you?" Louis asked Zayn and in a second, both of them were no where to be seen. 

Zayn's POV

The first thing I see when I'm opening my eyes is just white light. I couldn't see anything. After a while when my eyes are adjusted to the light in the room, I look to my left where I know Peaches fell asleep last night. I meet Peaches eyes and smile. 

"Well Good Morning to you sleepy head." I say to her.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Is the only thing she says. She looks around the room and then excuses herself to go to the bathroom. I take my phone out to look what the time is, '10:22am'. I also got a text from Louis half an hour ago.

Louis

Out to get breakfast, cuddle on. :):):)))):):):):)

I scoff at him quietly. I didn't know what to put back, so it ended up with me not answering. When I look up from my phone I see how Niall and Liam are on their phones. 

"Louis is out to get breakfast." I inform my fellow friends. The only response I get from them is a simple 'hmm', like they didn't even listened. Peaches came in to the room again. She put her short hair up in a bun and her cheeks looked red and flushed. She sits in the corner of the sofa once again.