CHAPTER 4: Your Lies Will Hurt You

He took a swig of Jameson, scowling his face as he felt the alcohol burn through his chest. The adrenaline was rushing through his body just as fast as he was speeding down the highway. He knew he needed to slow down and he tried but he was too much of an emotional wreck. He wasn't really focused on anything. Not the road ahead of him, not his passenger. His thoughts floated from subject to subject in fleeting moments.

He thought about what had just happened, honestly impressed with his bravery. Though he did not commit to the woman he loved in front of everyone at that church, he still made the biggest commitment of his life thus far. Then he thought about how Cadence must be feeling in this very moment. He thought about his jobs. He reminisced about intimate moments spent with Cadence, he thought about how much he loved her, he thought about how he was breaking her heart to protect her and he hoped she'd understand. He took another swig, growing more lecherous.

His nerves were bad but his dick was rock hard. She quietly bobbed her head up and down on his dick until he erupted in her mouth. She swallowed. He swerved. As she got up, she licked her lips towards him slowly before turning to stare at the road in front of them. He found himself unusually aroused, given the circumstances that plagued his mind and heart. Duke took the next exit, swiftly venturing through the Union City streets until he reached some condos off of Flat Shoals Road. Once they arrived at the house, he used the garage remote to open the door and park. There was another car in the garage: a blacked out Mercedes-Benz G Wagon. He took a quick look at the time on the car's dashboard before getting out and saw he had a few minutes to spare.

They rushed inside the house, Duke barely containing his arousal as he grabbed her and kissed her sloppily over the stairs leading into the foyer. The liquor helped him accept what was happening despite his heart being shattered and torn. That's men for you, though. Their dicks will always find a way to comfortably oblige any available holes despite the allegiances their minds and hearts have pledged to another.

She tried to make it up the stairs but he wouldn't let her, grabbing her waist he huskily whispered, "Nah, I'mma fuck you right here. Bend over."

"Yes daddy!"

She bit her lip at his command and repositioned her body, quickly hiking her dress up as she placed her knees on the stairs in front of her. Duke fumbled around his pockets searching for his wallet. He frantically retrieved a condom and covered his dick in a hurry.

As she looked back at him with a voracious lust in her eyes, he slowly thrust into her delivering hard, slow strokes as he felt her body ease and welcome him into her. Once she adjusted and got comfortable with his size, she slowly began to gyrate her hips while throwing her ass back in sync with his thrusts.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned seductively as she reached back and grabbed her ankles, almost reminiscent of the bow pose in yoga. The position she was in now sent Duke into a frenzy as he began to speed up his strokes, his hands firmly gripping her waist as he pummeled deeply into her. The sound of their bodies clashing against each other along with their grunts and moans echoed throughout the room.

She was so aroused. He was so ashamed. But that didn't sway him from keeping his pace with her. He contoured her frame with his hands in a rage leaving small scratch marks at the ends of his fingertips letting his hands come to a rest at her neck. Duke held a strong grasp around her throat as he lifted her up to meet his lips to her neck, where he placed playful bites. He became more aroused as he began to feel her dripping down his thigh.

"Damn, this dick got you cumming for me already?" he whispered this question directly into her ear, the vibrations from his deep voice went directly to her clitoris making her quiver in ecstasy.