Chapter Two

When I wake up in the morning, Ryan has disappeared from my bed and my shirt is back on my body. I get up and stretch, making my way to the small kitchen on the bus, where I bump into Ryan.

"Morning baby." He says, a sexy rough tone to his voice before leaning down slightly to kiss me. Before we can go too far, someone clears their throat.

"How come I didn't know about this?" My brother gestures between the two of us and I laugh.

"Because it only happened last night."

"Oh god, please tell me you two didn't. On the bus!?" I just look at Ryan.

"What's going on here?" Spencer asks sleepily as he comes into the small room, it already being overcrowded with three of us.

"Ryan and Lexi did the deed. On the fucking bus. Last night."

"Seriously?"

I roll my eyes and place my hand on Ryan's back.

"Ight. All of you fuck off for a minute. I need coffee. We can talk afterwards." I glare at them and Spencer gulps, backing out of the kitchen.

"Okay, okay, okay. Don't kill me, Lexi. I was just doing what any older brother would do."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm."

"Okay I'm leaving, don't worry." He leaves after Spencer, who has half run to the other end of the bus.

"Jesus Christ." Ryan laughs and I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

"That was painful." Ryan smiles and my breath hitches in my throat.

"Can I ask you something, Lex?"

"Of course."

I hug him, me being so small that he rests his chin on my head as he hugs me back.

"Have you ever thought about being a submissive?"

The question makes me freeze for a second before I smirk.

"Actually, I have."

"Do you know what you're into yet?"

"I haven't been able to experiment with it really."

"Well, as a matter of fact, I was invited to a play party whilst we're in California. Do you want to join me?"

"Sure. I was given an invitation actually. By one of the people running it. They had heard of me and asked if I wanted to go."

"Well, we'll be in Cali in an hour. I need to get you some things and we need to find a way to get there."

"Getting there isn't difficult. We're bout to go to my band's house. I have a car there."

"It's a date." He smirked.

***********************************************************************************************

An hour later the bus comes to a stop and Ryan taps me on the shoulder. I pull my earphones out and close my laptop before anyone can see my screen, new lyrics being there that I don't want anyone seeing yet.

Ryan hands me my jacket and my lighter and I step off the bus, sliding my phone into the back pocket of my black ripped skinny jeans. Taking my cigarette box out of my pocket, I push one between my lips and light it, offering the box to Ryan. He takes one and plucks the lighter from my hand, lighting his own and then giving it back to me.

"So, where we off to first, babe?"

"Whilst we're out today I want you to call me sir. Got it?" The hard tone to his voice sends a shiver down my spine and  I nod quickly.

"Yes." He looks at me.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir." I respond instantly, looking down at the ground meekly.

"Good kitten." The nickname makes my breath hitch in my throat, and Ryan looks down at me with a smirk.

He leads me into a shop that I've seen but never entered, taking me straight over to the back wall, a basket on his arm as he decides on items that I can't even name, let alone think of what they do or where they go. He sees me looking at the two pink linked oval balls in packaging in his hand and grins.

"Love eggs, kitten. These particular ones vibrate."

I blush, my innocence showing through.

"That looks cool." I point to a black collar hanging further away, a metal chain attached to it.

"You want a collar, kitten? You want me to treat you like an animal?" He speaks in a patronising tone, making me curl my hands into fists as I suck in a breath, heat shooting down to my core and making me feel strange, in a way that I didn't feel last night, almost like I could cum then and there just from him speaking. He laughs, realising how he's affected me.

"I'm going to buy this," He holds up a different object. "And some batteries. And we're going to find a public bathroom, and you're going to put it in."

I nod quickly, and after a second's hesitation, he walks over to the other wall and picks up two collars. One that changes from lace choker to leather collar and the black leather collar and chain that I had pointed out to him.

When we get to the till he blocks the monitor from my view and pays, ignoring me when I whine. Afterwards he drags me into an underwear shop and picks up some things for me to 'try on' and follows me into the fitting room.

He puts the batteries in the toy and hands it to me, instructing me to place the larger part inside me and rest the small bit on my clit. He then fiddles with the other thing that was in the packet and the toy suddenly starts vibrating, making me gasp. He smirks and leads me out of the fitting rooms and to the till to pay for the underwear too.

We then leave the mall and Ryan calls an uber, taking us to my band's house to pick up the car, which Ryan drives.

"Take your underwear off and push your chair back." He orders, and I comply.

"Yes, sir."

He takes the remote out of his pocket and turns it all the way up, smirking at the moan that escapes my lips. 

"Oh, fuck." I grip the edge of the seat, pushing my head against the back of the seat and moaning loudly.

"Oh and one more thing. You are not allowed to cum."

I look over at him with pleading eyes, but he just ignores me and continues driving, turning it off when he can see I'm about to cum.

When we arrive at the place, we are greeted by a face I know well.

"Hello, I'm sure you read the rules on your invitations, please adhere to them and remember, don't go into rooms with closed do- Lexi?"

"Andy?"

Sorry about the late update, guys! My laptop wasn't working. Hope you enjoy this chapter!