Chapter 3

"Oh my god, where have you been the last few years? You literally just stopped replying to me!" I hit Andy's arm lightly and the two of us laugh. Spencer looks between the two of us confused.

"Lex?" He asks, awestruck by the boy stood in front of him.

"Oh! Andy, this is Spencer Smith from my brother's band. Spencer, this is Andy Biersack. Lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Aka Andy Sixx or Andy Black."

"Oh my fucking god. Your music is amazing, bro." Spencer gushes and I giggle, knowing how much he loves Black Veil Brides.

"Andy was my best friend back in school. I saw that film by the way. Promise me that you have never actually done that to yourself and you never will do it."

"I promise. I wouldn't ever do that, kitten." I blush and Spencer frowns at me before realising why the nickname affected me like that.

"Andy! I told you not to call me that anymore! That was one time-"

"One time where you dressed up as c-"

I shove my hand over his mouth and he chuckles.

"Shh."

"Let's go inside." Spencer says, giving me a weird look.

"Wanna join us, Ands?" I use his old childhood nickname and he grins against my hand so I pull it away.

"If that's okay with your boyfriend."

"Yeah sure."

"Open door or closed door? Personally I wanna do something closed door first and then open door afterwards." I say and Spencer gives me another look.

"Wait- you've been to one of these before?" He asks and I grin.

"Yep. Just by myself."

"That was funny." Andy comments, and I smile.

"Okay. Closed door first it is, then open." Spencer grins and Andy leads us up to a spare room.

"I know you're a switch, Ands, so sub or dom."

"Actually. Voyeurism sounds cool with me. He can dom, you can sub and I'll watch."

I grin. 

"How did you know I like being watched, Spencer, hmm?" I ask.

"I didn't." He shrugs.

Andy grins at me and turns so that his back is facing Spencer, pulling his shirt off.

"Strip." He commands, and I obey, grinning. It's been a while.

Andy bites his lip as he looks up and down my body, lust filling his eyes.

"Safe word?"

"Traffic lights." I correct him.

"Okay."

"You know what I'm into I don't need to tell you." I say, anticipating his next question, and he smiles.

Spencer pulls a chair to the end of the bed and pushes his trousers and pants down, his erection springing free.

Andy pushes me down onto the bed and takes his own trousers and pants off, smirking at my expression.

"That face never gets old." He whispers. 

Reaching into the bag he had placed next to the bed, Andy pulls out nipple clamps and rope ties. Within the next ten minutes my arms are tied above my head, the nipple clamps are attached and Andy's head is between my legs.

I pull on my restraints slightly as he slowly circles my clit with his tongue, sending a jolt through my body. He quickens the movement of his tongue before moving it lower and licking at my heat.

"Andy oh fuck." I grip the ropes and my stomach tightens slightly before I feel him slip a finger into me and I arch my back. He pumps it in and out, slowly at first but then quickening his pace.

"Are you close?" He asks, knowing full well I am by the smirk on his face and he pulls his finger out just as pleasure starts to pool in my stomach.

"I was." 

He grins and looks over at Spencer, who is watching us intently.

"Am I allowed to fuck her?" He asks.

"Yes." Spencer replies, a smirk starting to spread across his face.

Andy grins again before removing my restraints, pulling me ontop of him after he lays down. As much as Andy can be dom, he is very much a bottom. I grin.

"Recreating that scene from American Satan now, are we?" He laughs and lifts me up, sliding me down onto his dick and the two of us moan.

"Fuck you're so tight, Lexi." I start moving up and down slowly before Andy has enough and pulls me all the way down hard, smirking at the whimper that escapes my lips.

"Fuck, da- Andy." I moan loudly and he flips us, taking me by the hips and thrusting into me hard.

"Fuck I missed this." He whispers in my ear, going deeper and harder into me.

I gasp and grab his shoulders, scratching his back with my nails and I hear him moan.

"D- oh fuck I'm gonna cum." I say, watching him smirk.

"Cum for me, kitten. Cum all over my dick. I wanna see that pussy of yours dripping, baby."

I cum hard, throwing my head back and I hear Spencer moan in the background.

Andy twitches inside me and leans forward.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispers.

"Shoot it in me." I reply, and he laughs, thrusting into me hard a couple more times before cumming in me with a moan.

He pulls out of me and grins, kissing my cheek.

"Now what are we gonna do?" I ask breathless, a small grin on my face.

"I say Andy and I overstimulate you until your begging for us to stop."

I share a knowing look with Andy and grin.

"Sounds like fun."

Hey guys! Now I know this chapter is shorter than the others but I wanted to leave the next bit a surprise until next time. Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment and tell me what you think I should add in next.