Prologue

"You can't be serious about this Olivia." Lisa stated at she paced around my house.

I rolled my eyes at her as I get ready for my 1st day at work.

"You're exaggerating Lisa."

"You don't know how mad dad is about this Olivia! You know how mad he can get."

I huff as I grab my shoulder bag and heels clicking. Hurrying out of my house with Lisa behind me along with her bodyguards.

We both stop on our tracks infront of my car. I exhaled and look Lisa in the eye.

"I want to do this Lisa. Just let me do this."

"If this is because of Lincoln Burrows, I swear to God Olivia..."

"The man is innocent Lisa." I cut her off. She didn't answer back.

"You and me know both he is innocent. I don't know what you and dad are involved at but to be honest I don't care. And I want to stay out of it."

Lisa didn't answered back. I know that's my que to leave. I open the door of my car and sat on the driver's seat, rolling down the window and stare back at her.

"It's the least I can do is to help him there in his last couple of weeks. Tell dad I'm sorry."

I took a breath and start the engine of my car.

"Bye sister."

~Fast Forward~

As I walk inside Fox River's cell I couldn't but feel kinda light that I'm doing something like this. Helping in a way I can, even though I know how risky the job is.

"Here we are Dr. Krantz." The officer naming Bellick showed me to the Warden office.

I smiled at him as he nodded at me. Leaving me inside the office of the warden Henry Pope. I look at the old man, who is imitating a father like aura. Something I never felt from my actual dad.

"Hello Dr. Krantz! Sit down please." He smiled back at me.

I sit on a vacant chair infront of his desk and smile up to the gentle looking old man.

"You can call me Olivia sr. Dr. Krantz sounds too formal."

"Nonsense. It's a privilege that you're going to work here in my prison. A doctor like you." He smiled at me gently.

I smile back at the old kind looking man.

"You'll be working with Dr Tancredi in the infirmary. We'll make sure that you guys are safe and protected." He added.

"Thank you Pope. Thank you for letting me do this."

He only nodded. And we both continued on with our conversation.

Fox River is going to be my second home. I hope a miracle would happen these remaining weeks. Hoping that an innocent would get his freedom.