Information you need to know

This story is inspired by MilitaryPro1 and his book titled A Marine and his experience with Girls und Panzer. 

Background information:

Since the end of the Second World War the United States Military had lowered the age for boys to join the ranks with their parents approval. This act became unpopular so the United States repealed it 30 years before the 63rd Senshado Tournament.

Twelve years before the 63rd Senshado tournament began in Japan the United States government announced a new program for young boys and teenagers. This program would take boys and teenagers from all over the world, including the United States, from orphanages and juvenile detention centers and give them a choice. You can continue to live your life the way it is or you can start over with the American Military School Board.

If the boys and teenagers joined the AMSB and swore an oath to the United States government and the United States Armed Forces they would be promised the following benefits.

-All living costs like shelter, food, clothes, water, sanitation, etc will be paid by government.

-Free Collage.

-Free Education up to senior year in high school. (American Education system)

-Free medicare.

-A wage if they do a job on the ship such as a janitor or .

-Citizenship if the student is foreign.

-Free English classes if student is foreign.

-Ability to bring siblings on board only if said siblings have no guardians.

-Freedom to practice their religion.

All the money for the AMSB is provided by the government. Classes on the ship are divided up to be in between training sessions.

Rules when on board the ship. All punishments are in line with military standards and the decision of the pres.

-No outside alcohol or drugs of any kind. Medicines are to be handed out by doctors.

-No discriminating between students.

-No outside food or drink.

-All communications must go through security.

-All visitors must be sighed in at registration.

-No forcing of culture or discriminating of culture.

-No hate for your fellow students.

-Horseplay is not permitted.

-No outside weapons without papers and a live demonstration in front of the weapons instructor.

-Respect other people beliefs and opinions even if you don't like them.

-No electronic devices unless given to you by the AMSB.

The teachers are guests from Marine units who are not deployed and have expertise in said area. Older students are in charge of their younger compatriots as their guardians and sometimes if they are officers teachers if no active Marines are available. No harassment of any kind is permitted. If a crime is done while onshore the student will be disciplined by local law.

The AMSB has a total of four school ships. These ships are:

USS John Pershing- 1st Combined Arms Military Combat School.

USS George Patton- 2nd Combined Arms Military Combat School.

USS Robert Lee- 3rd Combined Arms Military Combat School. 

USS Samuel Nicholas- United States Marine Corps Military Academy. 

The three Combined Arms Military School carriers are Gerald R. Ford class super carriers and they have a land base for their large aircraft.

The USMCMA school carrier is a Nimitz class carrier. (I know it's not a Marine ship, sorry)

Carriers are like this.

There is one type of military sport that the AMSB do, War games

Rules for War games.

-Maximum of 20 days is allotted for a round of the sport.

-Fighting can go on in both day and night.

-All vehicles except for ships allowed on all maps.

-If map has a river small boats can be used.

-Grenades are standard issue air soft grenades that will knock you out if you are in its "kill radius".

-ALL guns on any platform whether it be handheld or on aircraft are air soft.

-ALL melee weapons are to be non lethal. All melee weapons are to be made with blunted Copper with electricity running through it and can retract on impact. 

(For example a bayonet is copper and when it touches a body the effect is the electricity makes the body feel like if it was stabbed by engaging the pain receptors in said area however not to the extent which it will cause permanent damage besides bruise marks and the occasional small cut.)

-Hand to hand combat is allowed however no lethal harm or extreme body damage is to be done.

-When a soldier is knocked out completely they are considered "dead".

-Antitank must be approved by AMSB.

-Aircraft can have dogfights.

-If aircraft pops red smoke disengage.

-If infantry is captured by enemy the enemy can interrogate them for information.

-If a pilot or tank crew lost their vehicle they are counted as infantry.

-If a soldier is "dead" then they are to be removed from the fight.

-The "injured" can be revived by healing the wound caused by the shot,stab,slash,etc.

-Safety equipment is to be worn at all times during the match.

-Espionage on enemies before match is permitted as well as counter espionage. If spy is caught he can be kept as a prisoner until the match starts.

-Drones can be used for recon.

-Hostages from prisoners is permitted however they can be rescued by their team.

-Can use low risk chemical weapons such as tear gas and pepper spray.

-Can destroy buildings on map.

-Can make fortifications on map.

-Traps are allowed as long as they are removed after the match is concluded.

If you have more question put them in the chat below.