uno

In the summer of June, 13 2020 .

It was almost 6pm so she hurried and finished her make-up. Her friend is going to pick her up for the party that they were invited to come . She also wanted to impress her boyfriend so she wore her tight black dress that shows the curves of her body. She was not insecure of her body and never cared what people think about her.

Minutes after Minutes she finally heard a honk of a car that belonged to her bestfriend Chloe Cortez and quickly ran down the stairs. Grabbing her leather jacket that was place at the sofa. She stopped by the door when she saw a glimps of a long brown hair and her brother cooking.

"ISABELLE MARIA SALAZAR! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Her brother shouted from the kitchen.

"I told you awhile ago fratello, I'm going to Juliana's party. I'll come back, Don't worry. Also, i already saw you Laura" She pointed out leaving the house. It's true, She already saw her brother's girlfriend hiding behind the pillar.

"Hey Girl! Damn you look smokey hot Elle Maria !" Her elementary friend, Chloe exclaimed"You don't look bad yourself babe. And please, stop with my second name. It's quite annoying." Elle said rolling her eyes and sitting at the shotgun seat.

"Hey, i heard your boy toy is gonna be there eh?" Chloe winking her eye"He's not my 'Boy Toy' Chloe. He's my Boyfriend" She glared at her friend.

"Tch. As if your in love with him. It's just a fling Elle" She told Elle as if she was reminding her"Look, i get thet you don't like Sebastian but i really do love him" Elle turned to Chloe who was driving. Chloe just nodded but she doubted that her bestfriend really loved that son of a bitch fuckboy of a boyfriend of hers.

Sebastian Vincent Soberano. He's a Jerk. He's just with Elle so that he could brag about having a hot girlfriend. Honestly, this girl is just blinded by his fugly charm. One time, Chloe saw him snogging a cheerleader from their school. She tried to tell Elle but she never believed her.What Chloe did was not saying something anymore about Sebfuckingastian that might rile up Elle's blood. Because she never fucking listens

"I heard someone hot is gonna be there, Do you know Patricio Fernandez? The hot guy from the mansion near my house? I was told that he's father in an important person in italy. Maybe he's the presidents friend of something. Or maybe he's a mafia boss. I don't know but God, i'm gonna flirt with him just wait and see" Chloe had dreamy eyes that made Elle scrunch her face."Yeah, Yeah"  Elle rolled her eyes for the 5th time that her eyes might fall off.

5 minutes later they arrived at the party. The House was full of people. The trees filled with tissues, people playing beer pong . Someone vomiting. ALOT OF ALCOHOL

"I'm so excited!" Chloe shouted that made Elle flinch from the volume ." Your voice is louder than a megaphone" Elle said before going out the car. She waited for Chloe to come out the car and together they went in the loud house.

First thing that went insides Elle's mind was to find Sebastian. She started looking at the kitchen then the pool. She went inside again the hoise to look but then she saw people whispering. It's not her is it?.

No, it's not. In fact it was the guys entering the house. There was 2 boys coming in. One was wearing a bottom up black sleeve with 3 buttons open and a golden necklace .One was wearing a grey turle neck. Don't get elle wrong, she has a boyfriend but they were so attractive. What caught her eyes is the hot guy with black sleeves.

Hazel brown hair that was quite long that reached under his eyes and curly.

Thick brows.

Long lashes.