sette

After a week , Elle haven't got out since then. She was scared shitless. She always goes out with a companion. After she told her brother what happed, He freaked out and got angry. That day, Ian went out to look for the person who hurt elle. He was more pissed when he couldn't find him. Little did he know that he doesn't exist anymore. But he never lets Elle go out aline anymore.

She missed going to her favorite place but she couldn't step even one step out her house alone. She also told her brother that the orange mask guy saved her. Ian needed to find him to thank him but couldn't. With his work shifts and all. Elle invited chloe in her house to watch together since she can't go to her place herself.

×××
3rd Person's View

Patricio seemed to be tensed this days. He can easily snap. It can't seem to pass his mind that elle got hurt. He's mad at the guy and elle for not being careful. He doesn't want to admit that he doesn't care but he does.

Never in his life that he cared this much for someone. His mother was an exception of course. His father never showed any livr and affection. He understood that because his father was also raised not having affection and love. What do you expect from mafia

Today, he doesn't have any missions or so. So he just went put for a walk to clear his tensed mind. Everyone knows the dangerous mask team but not their identity. No one knew it was Patricio. So he just wore some basketball shorts and a white tee. He was going for a little bit of jogging. He prefer to jog in busy places instead of peaceful and quiet places. Never know if someone would jump his back. Since he was the only son of the biggest mafia boss in italy.

Wearung his airpods and off he goes. Passing by neigborhood to neighborhood, he then passed by a familliar root. When he saved elle from the perverted guy, Elle didn't want him to know where she lives but he took her home from the party when she got dumped by a drink. He almost laughed under his mask that time. He thought about the person he executed few dats agi and it got to his nerves. Resulting him being angry. Again.

He didn't realize that Elle and her friend saw him jogging but he didn't realize. His mind was occupied.

"Hey! Patricio!" Elle tried to get his attention but to no avail. He had his music on.

Elle came to him instead. Standing infront of him spooked him.a bit. He was just thinking aboit her and then poof. She's there.

"Hey! What are you thinking? It seemed pretty serious" Elle chuckled forgetting chloe behind her. "Oh,...its nothing" He said obviously not wanting her to know.

"I haven't seen you at you spot just up there" Patricio pointed her favorite olace to watch the sunset. He asked inoccently so elle won't suspect anything.

There is it again, his smell, Elle thought. Not being weird but she smelled this fragrant often. It was in the tip of her tongue

"Oh,....uhh...something h-happened" Elle laughed nerviously. Not wanting Pat to know.

"Maybe you weren't careful enough"And there, He snapped. Elle frowned and crossed her arms

"Why? Were you there?" Elle then snapped. Why was he suddenly overprotective?, she thought

"No, i mean why would you stay late at night? You know the streets here!" His heart started to thump nerviously and angry.

"I was buying grocceries! Why are you shouting? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE THERE TO HELP ME! NOW YOU'RE SHOITING AT ME?" Elle shouted back and scoffed. Chloe just watched there, she was hesitating to butt in but they seemed serious. If it were someone, they looked like a couple arguing. It was quite cute. Elle was in her moon day so her emotions are sensitive.

Patricio regretted snapping at her when she turned her back and going to her bestfriend. They left Patricio standing there speechless. He exhaled and ruffled his hair rather harshfully and he concentrated and his jogging.

Their arguement was pretty useless but the both of them had their pride up high. So neither of them talked for another three days. Patricio being the boss's son. He never let his pride down. Elle on the other hand realized what had happened after her moon day. She figured it was her emotions that kept her from sayinh sorry. But in the first place it should be Patricio apologizing

Elle seemed to face her fear when she got out and went to her favorite spot. She never thought that someone would be there. It was Patricio

"Hey, i know you'd be here" Patricio patted to his side to let her sit. He didn't know how to apologize first. So, he just look at the view awkwardly. He wasn't the guy to be nervious but with Elle, he got all fiddly and all.

"Look, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. My mind was going through something" There it was. He let out his breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

"Me too. My emotions was getting me" Elle chuckled getting embarassed. Resulting her loiking away from the pretty boy that she thought he was straight out of a painting.

"No, really. It was my fault" Patricio didn't know what was happening to him. He never apologized to someone. He never admuts his wrong doings. Byt with Elle, he was different.

"So,.... we're cool the?" Elle glanced at him and took out her arms for a silly hand shake. Patricio laughed and shhok her hands

"We're cool....Cool, cool i need to go thought. I have an erand to make" Patricio remebered his mission. He wanted to spend more time with Elle but unfortunately he can't. He also can't risk someone knowing that Pat was close to someone outside his family/relative.

"Are you ikay on your own?" Patricio remebered what happened and stopped his track. He look at her worried. Elle just smiled and nodded

"I think my brother would go to that small market and we would meet" Elle said smilling. Her heart skipped when we goes all worried.

"Okay, see you Maria" Patricio teased in a sing-song voice she made Elle roll her eyes.

"Goodbye, Patri-si-O" Elle pronoinced his name with a deep accent and laughed after wards.

××××××

Im so sorry i havent updated. It had simething to fo with my enrollment for this school tear. I for one , am having a difficulty enrolling online so yeahhh

Bye stay safe <33 drink lots of water and wash ur hands everytime :))