Happy Birthday Kay Beauty

Vicky's Point of View
Continued

I took out my phone and place it on the counter playing the pancake recipe I chose for her. A chocolate pancake loaded with ice-creams and fruits. I make her favourite filter coffee. It was 6:45 now, her exact time to wake up. I go and play our favourite song on the Bluetooth speaker placed besides the projector and hid myself in the kitchen getting ready while I present my handmade breakfast for her in a tray. With a note saying "At Your Service, Madam!"

I heard the room unlock and quickly wore t-shirt I asked Amandeep to style for me. It had her picture printed on it and it had 'Happy Birthday Katrina' written on it.

As she descended down the string attached to silver confetti box opened and it fell on her, surprising her. Her Angelic smile was to die for. She then descended further and the eyes fell on the living room. She looked surprised and shocked. With our favourite song playing in background her eyes found me and I stood grinning ear to ear cheekily with open arms showing her my t-shirt and also calling her for hug.

She ran towards me and hugged me to which a lifted her and turned us round.

"Happy Birthday, Love" I whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe.

"Thank you! Where were you? How did you do all these, I waited last night?" She started countering questions to which I her kissed her to shut her up. She smiled and gave into the kiss. 

"You talk too much!" I said as I breathed heavily to which she giggled to my words and hugged me tightly again.

"But Vee, when did you do all these?" She asked again.

"I said shush, come on without wasting time it's time for a special breakfast just for my birthday queen!" 

I noticed Isa coming down.

"And the princess too!" I said looking at Issy.

"Oh my God! Vicky! I can't believe you did this all by yourself! Gosh so beautiful and this tshirt is so cute!" She said admiring the room and I giggled not knowing how to receive a compliment. Ugh I suck.

"Now lets go!" I dragged both of them and made them sit on the dining table chairs. I went to the kitchen. re-heated three cups of coffee, took out pancakes from the fridge, placed it on the tray decorated by me.

"PANCAKES" She said like a baby clapping her hands. After munching on the breakfast I requested the girls to get ready because we were gonna have a small virtual birthday party. Kay and Issy went to their room upstairs while I used the guest room which was downstairs but before letting her go, I picked up the fishbowl filled with letters and messages for her to shuffle and pick up.

"Aww, Vee this is so cute! Can I read all of them in one go!" She said showing me her puppy eyes.

"Birthday girl, just one at a time, come on choose one!" I instructed her and she sighed making me and Isa giggle.

"Come on Katy, choose one fast!" Isa said excitedly and she picked out one.

"Dear Superstar, I know we haven't spend much time together because of our busy days and now the pandemic but I am sure we would make a great team. I have many, many evil ideas to trouble Vicky and we both would execute my plans together. To be honest, I have had a crush on you for the longest time but trust me I did not know that you were my brother's girlfriend. I mean really, who would thing The Superstar Katrina Kaif would be dating my brother Vicky Kaushal! Haha, just kidding. I love you both together, can't wait to see you and work on my evil ideas together. Happy Birthday Superstar!
Yours Truly, Your annoying friend, Sunny."