The Chosen Family

Katrina's Point of View

Best Friends Forever, BFFs, the family you choose. Now after meeting our families. Next step was to meet our extended family, the family we chose, the ones who makes our lives hell as well as heaven, our bffs. My best friends were little protective and possessive of me because of my previous relationships. They saw me break a little every time. Their opinion really mattered to me and therefore I was again nervous to tell my bff about my boyfriend. Yasmin, Mini, Kabir, Karishma, Ali and Arjun. My closest friends who knew me inside out. I had to tell them, if I don't I don't know what will happen. It's been six months to our relationship, no one but our families knew. It was high time they should know now.

"Hey Katty, lets go home, can't wait to have your coffee." Yas held my hand and pulled me with her.

"Yas, chill! I can walk!" I said.

"Oh yeah right, that's why you were tying your shoe laces since last fifteen minutes while thinking something!" She said sarcastically.

Oh shit, I dug my own grave. I bit my tongue at realisation as I move ahead of her.

"Is there anything you want me to know?" Yas asked. There she held my hand to stop me and looked into my eyes as she knew I could never lie.

"Yas, Listen okay, Yes there is something really important I want you to know but not right now! I want all of our gang together. Please, don't force me right now. I will let you know soon enough. I promise." I said to her with my signature cute pleading eyes.

"And when is our Gang meeting up?" She asked.

"This Saturday, no more questions!" I said and pulled her with me.

"Everyone is free!?" She asked.

"Yes, they are!" I said

"Arjun?" Yas asked.

"He's shooting outdoor but he will understand, I will let him know that day only!" I said and sighed at her questionnaire.

"And...." She trailed of

"Yas, I had said no more questions? Remember?" I said.

That very evening, I added on our friends group to be at my place this Saturday. I informed Vicky and he felt the jitters and got nervous. He told even he had to tell his friends but only four of his friends were here. I asked him to invite them as well as Sunny because it would be easier for the both of us to say it together.

Vicky's Point of View

I was reading my script I got a call from the one and only, my Kay Beauty.

Kay Beauty😍

Katrina | Vicky

Hellooooo, kay beauty!

Hello, star, what are you doing?

Nothing much was just working on my script.

I wanted you to know something.

Yes, tell me.

Are you free this Saturday?

Yes, why?

I have invited my gang home to tell them about us.