Unique Part

Inspired in the song ''Nothing's gonna hurt you'' by Cigarettes after sex 

—David?— asked Simon on the phone while looking at himself in the mirror, he was getting dressed with gray trousers, pale white shirt, black tie and gray suit jacket. His tie around the neck was not made yet and he has a cigar lit on between the lips.

—Yes— David suddenly said quite too loud, making Simon to frown in annoyance, slightly taking the phone away from his ear for a moment
-why are you being so loud?- the boss took his undone tie off while asking it

—why are you asking me to go to your birthday party?—the music mogul rolled his eyes while listening to a quick-witted David who was just playful with Simon's words.

—firstly is not a birthday party, it's the ceremony of my star in the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, secondl—

—It's a long name for a party—David interrupted and at this point Simon inhaled from the cigar and shifted his hand to his temple giving it a massage, showing clearly signs of a silly desperation caused by the younger man.

—Davi— By now Simon was getting used to be interrupted by David while they talk —Yes I am, I'm going to your party, I won't miss something like that— This time David's voice sounds lower than usual causing a smile in Simon's face.

—I'll pick you up at five— finished Simon ready to hang up but instead David quickly said something that Simon did not catch.

—what is it?—

—don't wear the gray suit, please—

Simon was now more than confused by the comedian's words, it seems as if he was talking to a person who was in another dimension or even worst, to someone he doesn't know.

—and why is that?— while Simon speaks through the phone, he walks inside the room, waiting to know why David doesn't want him to wear his favorite suit, -is not that bad, right?-, he's been wearing whatever he wants without minding public gossip, he even wears the same pair of jeans and white shirt.
Simon pondered to himself a little bit more until a voice distracted him.

—are you there?—

—I am sorry, what were you saying?—

—just wear a black suit... It makes you look younger and even more handsome—

A cheeky smile plastered on Simon's face was quickly there, a pair of tinted cheeks made his face hotter and the pulse from his heart was fast, making the mogul to feel like a teenager getting embarrassed for compliments from his all time crush.

—I'll pick you at five then —ignoring the sweet words from the comedian Simon did hang up and threw the phone in the bed just to turn on his feet, admiring himself in the gray suit through the mirror and soon a smile crept out in his face followed by a little head denying move.

"Louis!"  just as Simon called him, the silver haired man appeared in the door
"let's try the black suit without tie please... I hate this thing"

A beep distracted  Simon so he approached the bed finding his phone with a new message apparently from David.

"I'll take the smile as a simple 'yes I'll wear what you said my David'. See you in my house at 5 pm"

Simon did not reply but did feel his lips turning into the  "in love smile" and just as he was about to call for the assistant, this one appeared with the suit in hands and Simon thanking him got dressed and prepared for the special night he was about to live as a now
"Hollywood Star".

At 6:00 pm, dressed in the black suit and already one hour late to picking up his partner, Simon headed to get his luxurious black Rolls-Royce in the highway to David's place and then to the place where they are celebrating  his only and unique Hollywood Star.
Simon arrived to David's house within half and hour and instead of getting his feet out of the car, and dialed David's cellphone which was ignored by the comedian.
Just as the younger man opened the door, Simon got out of the car watching how the tall man was dressed.
White suit jacket and shirt with a black  bow tie matching trousers with a shiny pair of black shoes; hair combed and beard shaved along with a pair of soft thin lips smiling, David walked to Simon's car and greeted him with a hug.