Which is which? [ One-Shot ]

Enjoy Reading !!!!!!

***

When I entered the room, a shout greeted me. I was at the door when I saw Felix running, heading my direction. He was in a hurry as if someone was chasing him.

He went out of the room, passing through me. Selina was right behind him accurately saying she was chasing him. As I watch them, I can't help to smile.

I proceeded to my chair, and put my bag. The room was still noisy since the class hasn't started yet. Filipino was our first subject and I sighed.

"Oh... Terror's first." I said to myself. I was preparing my book for the first subject when Selina, whose seat is in front of me, banged the top of her desk.. It startled me.

"That Felix!!!! I really hate him! Wait till I catch him, I'll twist his head off!!!!"

She said  angrily.

I grinned. Felix always tease her and call her "my wife" which irritates her. The day wont end without Selina chasing Felix or worst, throw him with anything she see .. they add fun and laughter to the class.

Felix is known as tough, funny guy. He may look like he always fools around but when it comes to love and family thing. he becomes serious.

On the other hand , Selina is an  Amazon-girl type. She is tough and  strong girl in our class.

"Calm down. It's still early in the morning and yet you're on a bad mood." I said, trying to hide my laughter.

"It's Felix's fault!!!" She answered me..

*****

After lunch.

Minutes later, the school bell rang indicating that its time to start the class.

During our 2nd period, our teacher told us to get 1/2 sheet of paper for a surprise quiz. As usual , others were busy asking for papers. Aside from Wences, they would ask paper from Selina. All of them were asking paper to her.

"Hey!! Hey!! Don't do that to Selina ." Jonathan said.

Jonathan is a sporty guy. Like Felix , he fools around but there are times he becomes serious. Their only difference is Jonathan become rarely serious. You would be surprise if he turns serious. He referred to be called Athan.

"You're almost asking for her whole pad." He said.

He is noticeable defending Selina, although he does it in a joke way. No one minded him. And so we had our quiz.

*****

Break time.

We just stayed at our classroom. Selina was busy playing games at Christy' s I pod. There was a game there that is similar to the popular game PSP games, Guitar Hero. Athan went to her and challenged her for a duel.

"Hey! Let's play! I'll bet you can't defeat me" Athan said. And so they played. I don't know what's with the game that they're so into it. All of a sudden, Felix arrived from nowhere.

"Selina!!" He called but she ignored him. Eager to get her attention, he drew closer to Selina to them and interrupted their game.