𝐓𝐖𝐎

BOO SEUNGKWAN

It's been three days after the game and it seem awkward between us. "Oh, Kwan? You okay?" Vernon asked. "I dont't know" I said. "Do you think Seokmin Hyung as your rival?" He asked. "No, why would i?" I asked. "Then, don't be awkward" He said and ruffle my hair.

"Hyung!" I said running to Seokmin's room. As i saw him. I bowed. "Sorry for being awkward, Hyung" I said and bow, til i felt his hands ruffling my hair. "Your just the one whom being awkward" He said and laugh. "Yah! Hyung!" I said and hug him. "But aren't you mad?" I asked as i let go of the hug. "Why would i? I would never get mad on you" He said and smile. "God Jihyo is here!" I heard someone yell. "You gotta be kidding me" We both said in sync and laugh.

As we look downstair. It was really Jihyo. But with Momo. "Where's Wonwoo?" Momo asked. "He left the house saying he'd go to your dorm" Seungcheol said. "But he didn't" Momo said and sigh.

She just sigh and sat comfortably on the couch. "Where's Seungkwan?" Jihyo asked. "Jihyo-ssi!" I said and waved my hands. "Hey! Don't sleep at the couch!" I heard Minghao scolding Momo. "Say the one who slept at my couch on my dorm" Momo said and roll her eyes. What kind of friendship is that?

"You just gonna stand there?" I asked and pointed at the other couch since the other o e is occupied by Minghao and Momo.

"Jihyo? I can't think of anything right now" I said and laugh. "Are we just gonna watch this two besties loving each other?" Jihyo said pointing to Momo and Minghao. "If you don't need anything else, I'll go on the car and I'll wait for ya" Jihyo said and leave the dorm.

Vernon just looked at me as if he's signaling me to follow her. So i really did.

"Hey? Can i ask a question?" I said. "Sure, what is it?" Jihyo asked. "Uh, perhaps do you think Wonwoo is cheating on Momo?" I asked. This wasn't supposed to be my question. But why did this came out of my mouth.

"This is only my opinion, but i really don't think there's a love on their relationship, they both lack of love, at first they're not really lacking but as years pass by, everything has changed" Jihyo said. "How can you know that?!" I asked amazed. "Of course, I'm a Psychology graduate" Jihyo said and laugh. "Can you tell if someone is in love?" I asked. "Kinda? But i can see in your eyes, your whipped for someone" Jihyo said and laugh. "Hey! Don't expose me" I said and laugh. "I can see love in your eyes" She said.

—————
+ i think no one like this?:(
+ if i did offend you, ya can always tell me