𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

LEE SEOKMIN/DK

I just can't help but to felt jealousy. "Please, don't think Seungkwan as your rival, for pete's sake" Hoshi said. "But you see Wonwoo as your rival? Oh great" I said and laugh. "Hey! That's different we're rivals before we fell for Momo" He said. "Okay, I believe you" I said sarcastically.

I was cut off. When my mind suddenly thinks of what Jihyo and Seungkwan could be talking to. Is Seungkwan gonna confess already? Please, no.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me!" Hoshi said and hit my shoulder. "Oh sorry, what was that?" I asked and laugh. "Your pretty gloomy today" He said. "Am I?" I asked and pointed at my self. "Yes, you are! Idiot" Soonyoung said. "Hey! I'm going home! See ya!" Momo shout. But then was cut off when she heard something on the door.

"Noona? Are you okay?" I asked. "I can't breathe" She answered holding her heart. And Hoshi was fast and ran to Momo's side. "Her asthma" Minghao breathed. Minghao then carry Momo to the couch and find the inhaler.

Another rival for Hoshi? Yes, please.

"Are you fine?" Hoshi asked and gave Momo a water. Momo just nodded and lean on the couch.

I walk outside to tell Jihyo that Momo's asthma attacked but then hear their convo.

"I can see love in your eyes"

"Oh! Seokmin? What happened?" Jihyo asked. "Momo's asthma a-attacked" I tried not to stutter but kinda failed.

Jihyo rush inside to see Momo leaning on the couch looking breathe less. "I'll drive you to your dorm" Seungcheol said. "No, I can drive them" Nayeon suddenly appeared. "Thanks for the call, Jihoon" Nayeon said looking at Woozi.

I feel the tension. Idk why.

"Thank you for taking care her" Nayeon said and bow as they leaved. "We can talk some time, Seungkwan-ah" Jihyo said as she waved her hands on Seungkwan. "I'll visit you, Momoring" Minghao said.

"Is it just me? Or Nayeon looks scary" Jeonghan said. "It's Seungcheol's Hyung fault" Mingyu said and laugh. "Hey, Seokmin you seem pretty quiet? Are you okay?" Jeonghan asked. "I-I'm fine, I'm just tired" I said. "I'll go to sleep" I said walking my path to my bedroom.

As i lay on my bed. Thoughts kept popping up. I just couldn't imagine that I'd love her. As Seungkwan love her. And i promise my self not to treat him as my rival. Since i really can't.

——————
+ As I said to the others, I am sorry for updating so late
++ I know Jihyo and Daniel have broken up and I meant no harm in the future chapters
+++ I am not taking advantages about Jihyo and Daniel's broke up