The Next Step (Episode 1) Get The Party Started

The Next Step is a Canadian teen drama series shot
in a reality television style. The show was created by Frank van Keeken. The series focuses on a group of dancers who attend The Next Step Dance Studio as they strive to win a series of dance competitions.

A-Troupe and B-Troupe dancers audition to earn a place in A-Troupe. We learn that to be in A-troupe, dancers have to earn their place. When the forth group of dancers are about to start their audition, an unknown dancer named Michelle who just moved from Maddison, Wisconsin comes in. By this unexpected twist, last year's Dance Captain, Emily feels threatened by Michelle, having her A-troupe all planned out, and not wanting this "random girl" to mess that up. Her best friend Stephanie volunteers to go eavesdrop on Michelle and Kate, the studio owner, but Emily wants to go herself. An odd relationship is then revealed when we find out Eldon is head over heels in love with Emily but she doesn't like him, but Eldon asks her out every day before and after rehearsals. We then learn about the E-girls. They are a clique that had all the girls from A-troupe from last year. Emily is the leader, Tiffany, Stephanie, Giselle (known as Ellie), and Emily's younger sister Riley. Stephanie finds out on her phone that Michelle was named Miss National Soloist, the rest of the E-girls are impressed, but Emily just calls her a diva and returns the phone after viewing it for proof. Michelle says in a confessional later that she does not want anyone to know about this, as she wants to just be accepted for who she is and wants to be treated like everyone else.

There's a video of the episode. Just go back to previous page, touch the picture up top and swipe it and you'll see the first full episode of The Next Step.

Every episode contains 20 to 25 minutes. Every episode is perfectly clear and bright
I hope you like it, you can also watch The Next Step on T.V.