1: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇ

A quiet greenette sat on his knees, soft fingers wrapped in hello kitty bandaids as he made a flower crown for the boy beside him who was carving his name into a tree with a pocket knife.

"Doesn't that hurt it?"

The boy had red hair and blue eyes, only a year older than the other. "Well.. maybe. But now it has my name on it forever, I'll put yours on it too."

The teen finished carving 'Touya', moving onto the letter 'I'.

Izuku smiled, finishing the flower crown off by making the center piece a poppy flower. The rest having lavender weaved in. He sat atop his knees now and placed it on the other's head.

"Your prince of the flowers haha~!"

His smile was so pure and bright, like that of the sun. You couldn't even tell his life was a living hell.

Touya smiled at the younger, pausing after the 'z' to glance at him, "Does that make you the king since you crowned me?"

The boy giggled. "I'm not cool or strong enough to be a king, your much more fitted for that." He said, hugging his bruised knees that had care bear bandaids on them.

It was getting late, the sun would start to set soon.

"Hm.. then how about you be my queen?" He grinned softly, standing with his knife still stuck in the tree. "You're soft and kind enough to be a queen, so you'd make a great one!"

Izuku blushed, his heart swelling with joy and the love in his heart he had for the older blooming even more. But he could never tell him..

"Yeah! I'll be your queen Touya." He said and stood, holding his hand.

He smiled a little, hand squeezing Izuku's. "I'm glad.."

The greenette was happy for a few more moments before frowning again. "..I don't wanna go home." He mumbled.

His look softened a little. "Why not? We'll see each other tomorrow.. don't worry." The teen flinched as a caw spiked through the air, looking up at a crow in the tree, though neither of them paid it any mind.

Touya didn't know the reason he didn't want to... he just thought Izuku wanted to stay with him. He didn't even know of the hellish place his 'home' was.

The boy gave him a weak smile, before frowning again. "I...it's scary and it hurts..but if I don't do it then I get hurt more. And you always have to save me from Kacchan, I'm just a burden.."

Touya frowned and pulled him into a hug. "Don't talk like that-! You're amazing... I love you and when you're hanging around me it just brightens my day.. So.. don't talk that. I'm here for you because I like you as a person."

Izuku smiled again, little tears in his eyes. "Thank you Touya..I love you too."

They parted ways after that, Touya staying to finish carving Izuku's name before heading home, and the greenet himself walking along the quiet sidewalk to his home which was also a church. Though he felt himself get goosebumps..as if he was being watched.

When he got to the door he was pulled inside by his father who scowled. "You're late!"

Izuku flinched, holding on tightly to the sleeves of his sweater. "S-sorry father..I lost track of time. It won't happen again." He was looking at the ground, knees feeling weak already.

"You almost missed the ritual.. why did I have to have such a pathetic son?!" Hisashi growled, grip on the twelve year old's arm tight, nails digging into his skin lightly.

The boy whimpered as he was dragged through the halls of the church until they got to the basement. Candles lighting the dark room, a large statue of a half man half goat in the middle of the wall.

Izuku was always the sacrifice, being chained up for hours. Father said that it greatly pleased Satan and for him to obey the one true god.

He was shoved over a table this time, landing on top of it to see a satanic circle written in.. most likely blood. Hisashi flipped Izuku over on it and grabbed his hands, chaining them to each corner of the table as people in dark black robes started walking in. Those of the church. The church full of satanists.

The boy closed his eyes tight, his clothes being ripped and cut with a dagger. Rough hands groping his body and teasing his most private parts.

It didn't take long for his bottom to be filled, Izuku letting out a pained scream which wouldn't be heard by anyone outside as the walls were stone.

His little body jolted with the harsh thrusts, sobbing as some blood pooled onto the table, his mouth being filled by another member of this corrupted church.

Izuku was never intended to be the virgin sacrifice. After all those were just clichés. Hisashi believed the best sacrifice had to be broken down into the purest form of utter despair to be properly sacrificed. After all, giving his wife's and Izuku's mother's life as a broken woman worked perfectly to catch the attention of a demon. It wasn't their lord however, so they had to try again. Someone younger. Someone that could keep their purity even through being torn apart just so they could crush it.

And that person was Izuku.