10: ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ

The greenette woke around what would be for him ten in the morning or so, not seeing shoto and wondered what was up. That was until he realized it was his birthday and smiled a bit.

He was excited because this would be his first birthday that was actually celebrated. Well, at least it would just be him and Shoto which he didn't Mind. Or at least that's what he thought was happening.

The freckled teen got out of bed and trotted over to the door to go to the kitchen, opening it and saw more maids than usual. 

All carrying plates and tablecloth. Dark colors of black and red with some green and gold.

Izuku tilted his head, about to exit when he saw a tall male with red spiky hair and shark like teeth. His immediate thought was he looked like a piranha, gazing up curiously like any kid would.

"Happy birthday. Our king wants you to come to his office." He said, smiling down at him.

"Ah, ok..are you part of his court? You don't have a uniform on like the maids do." Izuku noted, walking with him.

"That's right, it's me and a few others since he likes to only keep a handful of people." The demon hummed, red scaly tail moving behind him.

"I see, what do you do? Shoto never tells me much about you guys, as if he's avoiding the question. And he always says you guys are busy even though I've been wanting to meet you." He pouted, looking forward.

The demon could only gape. So this kid really was a special someone to the king wasn't he? It was actually kinda adorable and funny at the same time, satan having a soft spot for a human child. Going so far as to lie and keep him all for himself

He held down his laugh. "Yeah, that is weird. I mean all we do is make sure everything runs fine and that the sinners get what's coming to them." Kiri yawned.

At this point they reached the door, the demon knocking. "I've brought Izuku my lord."

"Let him in." Shoto called through the door, making it rather strict that the little greenet was the only one to come in.

Kiri opened it and Izuku walked inside, though looked back at the red head. "Your not coming?" He said, looking at Shoto now.

"..he has some preparations to attend for your surprise." He glanced at the red head with a slight warning glare.

The demon in the door way smiled nervously, waving goodbye to Izuku before closing it.

"Surprise?-oh! Is it my bunny!" He asked, running up to him. He still had a bed head and pajamas on.

Shoto automatically smiled softly and lifted him into his lap once the door was closed and he was at his side, gently kissing his temple. "It's apart of it, but it wouldn't be a surprise if you knew, you know."

He gasped, sparkles in his eyes. "There's more!?"

To Izuku this was a huge thing, as he's always had to give himself to others without anything. So he was beyond happy and excited.

The halfie chuckled, "Theres more." He nodded in confirmation.

Shoto set him down after a second and stood up, walking over to a small self and opened a bottom cabinet, pulling out a small bag. "Do you mind changing infront of me my dear? I'll turn away of course."

He handed the bag to him, the contents being a very soft and silky dress from his ball, not that he knew of any of it yet, but none of the clothes he had right now were fancy or formal enough for the party.

"More clothes? You've given me so many." The boy giggled, lifting up his pajama shirt and let it drop to the floor before doing the same with his shorts.