Chapter 5

When both got into the kitchen...

The demon put the girl on a chair and went over the fridge to get what he want to use to cook.

The girl watch him do what he does and wait on the tall chair.

- By the way child... What is your name?

- It's... Will you tell me yours if I tell you mine?

- Of course child. It would be bad if I only know yours and you don't for mine.

She nodded then inhales before saying.

- My name is Tristana Butterfly !

She exclaimed with courage.
The demon found it cute and also funny.

- Well It's a pleasure to meet you Tristana.

He said with a small smile on his face while he make diner.

- Now It's your turn to tell me your name!

She said has she pat the table surface pretty excited to know.
The demon tail sway to one side then to the other has he hold his chin and think.

- Mmh... Should I really tell you now?

She gasped and stand up on the chair.

- You said You would tell me! You are meany! And a liar too...

She said pouting. The demon chuckles and turn around to look at her.

- Fine.... Fine. It's Bendy.

Tristana glance to him and was waiting for more than his name there.

- and what is your family name?

- That is a secret~

Bendy said moving a finger side to side with a big grin plastered on his face. Tristana pout again has she cross her arms and sit back down. She even said 'not fair' in a very quiet voice.

The demon had finish to make the diner after an half hour.
He set the table and put everything on it.

- Here is the diner. Now let's see if you will like it.

She glance over the diner with a not so confidence look. What was in front of her seems to be black with some.... Piece of meat that float from that black liquid. She take the spoon and put it in the strange liquid, also taking a piece of the meat. Then she bring the spoon over her mouth. 'One... Two.... Three!' She take in her mouth the spoon of the food. 'It... Not taste that bad. Actually it's very good!' She put down the spoon to take the bowl and drink everything inside it pretty fast.

- I'm glad you do like my bacon soup.

She put down the bowl empty has she licks her lips.

- This is the best things I ever eat!

Her eyes have big stars inside. The demon seem to enjoy seeing her like that. Looks like her company change from being in the silent all the time in here. Even if it's the first day this two meet. He decide to eat too. While eating his soup he could heard that the small girl move from her chair.

- What's wrong dear?

He asked has he keep eating his bacon soup.

- can I have some bacon soup again please?

The demon put down his spoon and take the girl bowl to full it with some bacon soup and give it back to her.

- Here you go dear. Have has much has you like.

He said has he take his spoon and continue to eat. She nodded and eat her portion with happiness and satisfaction.

---------------------

It was getting pretty dark outside Bendy's place.

But inside, the sound of cracking woods could be heard. A beautiful color of a fire shine on top of them. While a 'certain child watch this scene with amusement. She never see fire this close behind a window before. The demon was sited on a arm chair holding a book. He sometimes take a glance at her to see if she was getting bored to look at the woods being consumed by the fire. But instead she was still watching it with interest.

- It's amazing to watch isn't it?

He decided to say to end This big silence roaming in the room. The girl blinked and look at him with a cute small smile plastered on her innocent face.

- It is! I never saw fire this close before!

- You never saw it before? That's strange.... Does your parents were really strict on you?

She nodded her head sadly and would look back to the fire.

- Yes... They would not let me go outside.. They teach me a bit of school at home, and they never let me do what I want.

He felt mad suddenly. How can parents do that to they own child? She is not like a toy or an object to mess with. He knows that even if he did not have kids before. He sigh rubbing his temple before he close his book and put it on a small table stand next to him where a small lamp could be standing on.

- Tristana... What about we both go to sleep now, and tomorrow we will do something you like?

The young child suddenly stand up and look to him with sparkly eyes. She seem excited suddenly.

- Really? We gonna do something I want tomorrow?

She asked, jumping a bit like a bunny. The demon found her reaction cute. He stand up from his arm chair and goes pick her up.

- Of course. Since you are now with me.

He gently ruffle her hair, earning a cute giggles from her. Now the two head to Bendy's room since it's the only room who has a bed and also is secure for a child. Well if until the demon decide to make a room for the girl in his arms that was starting to feel tired.

Once in his bedroom, Bendy gently set the child under the cover before he got himself in the bed too. Tristana looks more tired has her small hands grip on the bed sheet. Bendy watch her hands then her face. He notice that she was not comfortable.

- What's wrong sweety?

She take a deep breath before looking up to him.

- I'm scared Bendy...

- Scared? Of what?

He ask her concern even if his face can't really be seen. The child let go of the cover and goes closer to the demon chest that feel warmer for her and also make her safer.

- My parents...

She bury her face to hide the tears that was starting to come over her eyes. He look down at her and would carefully hug her small fragile body to reassure her.

- Don't be scared of them dear... They won't come here and will never get you back. I'm here for you, no matter what.

He hushed softly to her. This somehow make her feel more secured and soon she fell asleep. Bendy could hear her small snore. He smiled more and would check on her face to see the tears rolling down over her cheeks. With his clawed thumb he remove them.

- I promise you won't suffer again... My little butterfly.

To be continue...