First Day Of U.A

I walk through the U.A gate, I was greeted with a huge hug from my bestie, Eijiro Kirishima. "So? what do you think of the school so far?" he asked me, excited. I shrugged. "Ain't seen it yet bud" I say, chuckling. Eijiro laughs, "I'll give you a tour m'lady" he gestures for me to walk onwards. I laugh and obey him, we finished the last room of the whole school until we bumped into a spiky haired boy. "Bakubro!" Eijiro dragged him over to me, "THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR!?" he trips over and nealy lands on the floor, I activated my quirk. He teleported next to kiri again. The spiky boy stared at me, "First of all, who the fuck are you? and second did you just teleport me?" I nod for the second question and say "I'm Y/N, Eijiro's best friend since kids" I smile a bit.

"Ohhh, so your the girl he's wont stop talking about. Or girlfriend should I say." he says smirking. I look at him, "What's the matter girly?" I grab his collar of his shirt and pull him to me, our faces inches away. "Listen here buddy, think before you speak pretty boy." I say angrily letting him go. Kiri laughs, "Scary one, eh?" spiky boy smirks. "I'll say." he holds his hand out, "I'm Katsuki Bakugou." I shake his hand. ~DINGGG~ "Follow us to class, you'll like Mr.Aizawa"

I follow them, the class says Hi to me, I wave to them until I see him, he sees me aswell. I freeze, I don't know what I should do. He pats his seat next to him, I guess I sit next to him. I sit down, "Been awhile, hasn't it, sister?" the half white half red haired boy says to me. "It has big brother, it has.."

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!!! Want the next part? comment if you do. I'm really tired it's like 2 AM

Comment if you want part two. I'll explain her past and how she's related to the secret character. Though you probably know who it is -_- DUHH. See ya cookies! ^^