Season 1 Finale;

Before Taemin was about to lay a single finger on me he stopped himself.

"Stop trying to test us. Let's go."
He said as he had both of my wrists in a tight grip as he took me down to the basement where Taeyong and Suho were at.

"Look who came to trade herself for her husband Taeyong."
Taemin said as he threw me against the floor.

Suho POV

Look who came to trade herself for her husband Taeyong."
Said Taemin coming towards us, when I looked up I saw y/n on the floor. What is she doing here? How did she find the location? Is she okay? There were soo many questions going through my head.

"Y-Y/n..?"
I called out to her, she looked as she was in pain already.

"Well, if it isn't my little sister."
Said Taeyong

Y/n POV

"Y-Y/n..?"
I heard Suho call out to me, I didn't want to make eye contact I knew I would've ran to him. My body was already in pain, I fell hard onto the floor. I couldn't get up cause of how much it hurt.

"Well, if it isn't my little sister."
Said Taeyong coming towards me. He lifted up my head by my chin so that I can make eye contact with him.

"Someone is still weak, perfect."
He said with a smirk on his face

"Leave me alone.."
I said trying to get up, but Taeyong pushed me back onto the ground but harder to the point wear i was starting to feel the knives against my skin.

"You don't tell me what to do y/n, you don't tell any of us what to do."
He said in a cold tone

"Do I make myself clear?"
He continued. I stayed quiet, I didn't even say a single word to get him pissed.

"You also don't want to talk now? Wow, you and Junmyeon are so alike."
He said

"He didn't want to tell us where they hid you, but yet here you are turning yourself in so that we can let him go."
He continued.

"Get up."
He ordered as he said it with no emotion. I took a deep breathe to calm myself down, I can't let him get to me. So then I did as he said.

"What's that on your neck?"
He asked

"Minhyuk had a tight grip around her throat, so that's his handprint."
Replied Taemin

"He had fun before I can. That asshole."
Taeyong pouted.

"Let him go Taeyong!!"
I shouted

"And what happens if I don't? What are you going to do? You're just a weak and pathetic girl who can fight to protect herself."
Said Taeyong with no emotion.

"I'm sorry y/n, but I don't think that's possible.."
I heard someone say from the dark corner of the room. M-Mark?...

"I hope you can understand that."
Continued Mark.

"What do you mean?"
I asked

"Isn't it obvious sister?"
Said Taeyong, I looked at him with confusion until it all started to add up.

FLASHBACK

  *BEEP*

"It was my phone, it's a text from Tae."
Mark said, my eyes quickly shifted to Mark.

"I have to go, he can't know that I visited you."
He continued

"It's okay Mark, I understand.."
I said, Before he left he gave me a hug, and he said