◖❃❀♡𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢?♡❀❃◗  

*Months later*

Jungkook's POV

It's been months and I've been thinking about my life. Taehyung hyung has been still winking and doing more things that aren't subtle anymore. I've been thinking about what he does and how he gets my heart fluttering. I realized that I'm feeling things towards him. I don't see him as my hyung now. I see him as a man. I can't see him or feel things towards him though. It's not true. *I don't like him* I thought trying to deny it. *I can't* I pulled my hair as I was stressing. *I can't! I can't! I just can't! And I don't! And I also shouldn't!* Jimin broke up with me about 2 or 3 months ago and I still can't get over him. He broke my heart when he promised so many times he wouldn't. Who am I kidding? I'm the one who gave him so many chances. I laid on my bed crying, trying to deny everything I felt. I don't want to get hurt again...

I'm guessing I left my door open because someone came in that I didn't want to see.

"Jungkook are you crying? What happened?"

"Why do you care Jimin..." I said turning away from him.

"because-"

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry..."

"WHY!? ANSWER ME!"

"I got b-bored and fell out of love..." He said looking down.

"Bored? BORED!? So what was I? Was I just some kind of toy that you decided to throw away once you got bored!?" I asked.

"N-no but I just couldn't stay with someone who got me jealous all the time and who I didn't love" He said looking up at me.

"No I never did anything to get you jealous but you did. You made me jealous at every chance that you got... You broke me... And now I'm afraid to love again, I'm afraid to love someone who could treat me right because I'm scared..." I said. "I'm not saying this so you feel bad I just want you to know what you did and please don't treat Yoongi hyung the same now go" I said pointing to the door.

"I won't and I'm sorry" He said walking out.

After he walked out all my feelings came rushing and I started crying. *I can't handle all this hurt* I looked at myself in the mirror. *I need to change, I need to be more strong, I want to be like Taehyung hyung or Yoongi hyung.. they're my role models..* I always used colorful clothes and they never did so I went through my closet and chose all black things and put them on. I also put makeup on which they said helped them look better and that it wasn't only just for girls.

I walked downstairs to where all my hyungs were. They all stared at my with shocked eyes.

"What are you staring at" I said crossing my arms.

"Kook? You alright?" Namjoon hyung said.

"I look alright don't I?" I said sarcastically.

"Kookie, tell me why you're dressed like this? I'm not saying you shouldn't, I just want to know" Yoongi hyung said.

"I want to be like you and Taehyung hyung" I said trying to keep a straight face.