Shoto Todoroki POV # 3

Thank you for 10 reads. It doesnt seem like alot but it is to me.😁

I walk into my dorm. It's about 1am. I dont know why I decided to move in so late, never mind it's because of my father. I hate that guy, just thinks he could hit me any time. I then make tea, quietly since my roommates still sleeping.

Izuku Midoriya, top student in UA. Hes so fucking cute and innocent. He never realy talks to people. The only time I hear him talk is when hes answering questions. Or there was that one time we did a project together last year, year one of school.

I finish making the tea and poor myself a cup. I pull out my lap top and do some work. Then about 20 minutes later I hear heavy breathing and what I think is crying. I start to shut my lap top and get up, but then the door opens.

Midoriya comes out with nothing but a pair of shorts on. I just started at the body walking into the bathroom. I then hear the shower being turned on. It's two in he morrning why is he takin a shower now? I think to myself. I shake it off, finish my tea and go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Morning
I wake up to my alarm going off. I get up and dressed then walk out to the kitchen to make pancakes.

The shower is off and I hear Midoriya in his room. He walks out and looks worried. But all I can do is stair at his face and hair.

Why is he so fucking cute