Form

Form:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Alt. Mode/s:
Weapon/s:
Crush/Mechfriend/Sparkmate:
TF Dimension/s:
Backstory:
Other Information:

You can also asked to tag me if you don't want to fill out the form!

My Form:
Name- Yin
Gender- Femme
Age- 21,497/21
Species- Cybertronian (Iaconian Grounder)
Looks-

[Drawn by my older brother]Personality- Bright, cheerful, and full of good intent, this shy smol bean is quite the optimist! At first, she's usually shy when she meets you but when she gets to know you she'll open up more and become a nice, mother...

Personality- Bright, cheerful, and full of good intent, this shy smol bean is quite the optimist! At first, she's usually shy when she meets you but when she gets to know you she'll open up more and become a nice, motherly figure that loves to hug you and make you her child. Yin also is a little  bit sarcastic, and can crack you up with some stupid totally-not-funny jokes.
Likes- Dogs, books, nice bots, humans and other organic things, nature itself, and history. Also calm, peaceful surroundings (Example: a waterfall.).
Alt. Mode(s)- 2020 Kia Optima, a cyber-sabertooth tiger
Weapon(s)- Two silver daggers on her thighs, and her hidden fangs.
C/MF/SM- Depends, but her crush is usually TFP Arcee.
TF Dimension(s)- All of them.
Backstory- I have no idea because Yin's a new OC. But, here are the basics: she was born in Iacon during the War, hid in the shadows as a neutral, and hence Cybertron started to crumble she sent herself off to a random planet. That random planet ended up being Earth, and she was found by the Autobots and joined them.
Other Information- She's lesbian, so no surprise there ("No homo-"). Also, she absolutely loves dogs, and hopes to own a German shepard and a corgi someday. Her twin brother is Yang, and my bro has yet to make him.

If you want, I can add in other OCs and give you the basics on them if you don't want me to use Yin! And, you can ask to not include her in a roleplay.