What mine 2

Guys this is going to get very emotional so be ready maybe have a box of tissues if you are as emotional as me this isn't going to be pretty for anyone, also then you so much for waiting and I'm sorry for the wait it's just been a long ride for me and a very emotional one at that so let's get started.

Yellow looked into the man's eyes and growled seeing him hold Blue so close, where were they a couple? Yellow's blood began to boil when he picked her up bridal style." Who the hell are you." She hissed out.

The man looked at her with a sharp look, yet the woman didn't back down when she spoke again." I asked you a question."

"And I am under no obligation to answer your question." He snapped back at her, this took the blond by surprise no one before Blue ever talked back to her, her name and states as a business owner and her family were always enough to strike fear into others no one ever dared talk back to her, and yet this man who looked no older than 20 was testing her patients." Blue my dear are you okay." He held her cheeks and whipped her tears, just who the hell is this guy?

"Thanks, Brandon." She smiled gratefully.

"You don't have to thank my Blue, I'm always happy to help you." He smiled, his blue eyes were gentle when he looked at her." Now then Miss, who are you and why are you in my apartment?"

"Your apartment? this place is under that woman's name." The blond was annoyed and upset seeing them so close." Get away from my woman." She hissed.

"If she was your woman, you wouldn't treat her like she is a thing, you wouldn't be choking her out and expecting her to answer! you are no one to tell her what to do when your nothing but a woman beater and how sad for a woman to be a woman beater." He was furries but spoke calmly." You have no right to her and you are just as bad as the rumors say."

Blue watched from behind Brandon, she was terrified of Yellow and wanted nothing to do with her." We are over Yellow you chose to believe your ex over your wife so that tells me enough and where your loyalty lies and it isn't with me one bit."

"Victoria wouldn't..."

"AND THERE YOU GO DEFENDING HER AGAIN!!!!" Blue finally lost her temper." Since you wish to defend her like she is your wife I will gladly leave you to it!! no more of this, I really thought you loved me but, I never should have believed in a fantasy something like as crazy as this could never be true so fuck you dame it!! your no one to tell what to do! so go back to that bitch you love so much." Her voice was broken and eerie all at the same time. Yellow stood there speechless.

Branden stepped forward." I think it's time for you to go." Without a second thought, he leads her to the door and closed it, the last thing Yellow saw before the door shut was the tears dripping down Blues' cheeks, never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined losing someone close to her heart.

Yellow gripped her head tightly, this couldn't be happening right? they would be back together in a matter of weeks and everything would go back to normal but, Yellow couldn't have been more wrong, in a matter of weeks Blue rose to fame in the entertainment business she started in movies and tv shows for all ages. Yellow's blood boiled seeing this, she refused to let this go on and went to great lengths to destroy that.

The day Blue quit busy or rather was forced out of it thanks to Yellow, Yellow was so sure Blue would come back to her but it didn't happen.

Blue sighted staying with Brandon." Blue this can't go on anymore, she has gone too far by destroying your career...Blue?" He looked at the young woman who seemed to be lost in thought." Blue." He placed his hand on her shoulder, she meets his gaze.