Chapter 1

My parents said that I had to go to this get together, with another family! I asked if they have kids? My mom said a boy named Matthew. Ok. So I run up to my room change into a galaxy crop top and pink joggers. Then i put my messy blonde hair into a bun. Then I put on my pink vans. As we drove to Matthews house I got nervous. What if he was cute? What if he doesn't like me? We arrive at his house and when I step out I see a boy who looks exactly like Matthew espinosa. As I get out of the car I kept on staring because he was gorgeous and I saw that he was staring to. I walk into his house and are greeted by a lot of parents. They were all the parents of cameron,matt,Nash,and hayes. I said you guys are viners. I asked my mom why we were here. She said I want you to make new friends. Mom! These guys are all famous and the only guy I really know is Matthew! She said go introduce yourself and I said ok. So I walk upstairs to Matt's room and I can hear them talking about me. Matthew said she's really hot and so sweet.hayes was like do you think she would ever date me. Nash was like she's pretty and her long blonde hair is beautiful. Cameron just agreed with everyone. So I finally knock on the door and matt opens it. I said hi my name is Diana. Nash greeted me. So did hayes and cameron. We talk a lot and they ask if I am single I said single as a dollar bill. We all fell on the floor laughing at my joke. Then they took my phone and put all of there numbers in it. Nash's mom came up and said time to griers.

I get up and hug Nash. Then hayes gives me a hug. Then I was left with cameron and Matthew who I have the biggest crush on. Gina cams mom yells we have to go so cam gets up and says to me you are pretty and nice we should hang out some time! I said maybe . Then he gave me a hug. I go down stairs and ask my mom if I can stay the night? She said yeah but be careful. I said ok I am only 15! My mom goes home to get my stuff and then she leaves me with Matthew.