Chapter 2

So like later me and matt have a sleepover. It was kinda awkward but we had so much fun. Matt asked if I like scary movies and I was like yeah but I get scared. He said Diana I will spoon with you while watching Annabelle. I was so happy and I told him to make popcorn while I get changed. I put on my blue sweats that said pink and it's matching. As i ran down the stairs i saw him take off his shirt and he went to lay on the couch for me. I ran down the last 2 steps and snuggled up in his arms. Matthew whispered in my ear Diana I like you a lot. I in response kiss him on the lips. He smiled and we got our movie going. I kept on jumping and matt said I got you baby no one is going to hurt you. I said ok. Then a really scary part came on and I screamed and cried. Matt held me tighter and kissed me. At that moment I felt safe and in love with matt. So I told him how I felt and he said so do I. We watched the rest if our movie and I wasn't really scared anymore. I kept dosing off and I guess Matthew carried me to his bedroom because we were sleeping together in his bed. I try not to wake him but he makes his arms tight so I can't get out and I giggle. He opens his eyes and says your mine right. I say if your asking if I am your girlfriend yes. He smiles and kisses me roughly and we start making out then a knock on the door and it opens and we see nash and hayes standing there. They say sorry and I hide under the covers and blush. Matt said guys Diana is my girlfriend. I say it's true and pop my head out of the covers smiling but I just noticed that I had only a bra on and they were staring. Hayes looks at me for a while and was like damn girl your hot! Matthew says I know and it's all mine. So then they leave and he holds me for awhile. My phone rings and it is cam and I put him on speaker . He says do you wanna hang later? I say I can't Matt's taking me on our first date. He says ok and hangs up. Then I get up and take a shower but I left the door unlocked and matt comes in. He says can I take a shower with you baby girl ? I don't know what to say and I say no babe! Matt walks out laughing. maybe he was kidding. Then I get dressed in a high wasted turquoise skirt and a black top and galaxy vans. I put my hair in curls. Then I walked downstairs and matt was sitting with the griers. Matt whistled as I came down the stairs. He said I looked gorgeous. I blushed and walked over to the kitchen and crabbed ice cream. Matt said were taking a vine babe. They go into his room and my bras were lying on his bed and so was my underwear. I ran in right as they start and blush. Matt said this is my beautiful girlfriend Diana. I said hi and sorry guys for intruding. Matt said intrude anytime. So sit on his lap as they film and they decide to tell people I have a vine account and follow me. I said ok sure. Hayes kept staring at me the whole time and I got nervous. They end the vine and matt says date tomorrow dress very fancy. I said ok.