Chapter 3

So today is me and Matt's date. Gosh I am so nervous. Our date is at 7:00 sharp and it's 5:30 I have to hurry up. I take a shower and get dressed. I am going to we're my turquoise strapless dress and gold pumps. My hair will be in a bun. So I finish getting ready and put mascara on and lipstick then I go downstairs. I see Matthews parents talking to mine . When they see me they cry. Then I see Matthew in a tux and a turquoise tie. I run over to him and smile. He says babe you are to gorgeous and kisses me. I say that tie matches me perfectly. Then we get into his parents camaro and he drives us to a French restruant. He parks and comes and opens my car door and I say well what a gentlemen. We Walk arm and arm. The lady says reservations for mrs and mr. Espinosa . Matt says yes. He puts his arm around my waist and we walk to our table. The hostess said you guys look so cute together. I smiled and said thanks . For dinner I got a steak Marsala and he got the same thing. When our food came we took some cute selfies and stuff. We ate and then matt grabbed a box out of his pocket and said Diana and bent down on one knee will you.... Promise to be my sunshine, my baby girl, my hope and faith, and I love you! People were watching us and they clapped and smiled. I said yes and cried! We then went home and on vine was him and I at the restaurant. I said who took it and we saw carter Reynolds pull out and taylor caniff. I smiled and said you guys are stalkers. It got so many likes carter said. We drove home and my ring was beautiful it had a diamond center and a few little ones on the side. Matt parked his car and he opened my door and carried me bridal style to our room and on it was a box. I opened it and it had a camera so I could take vines and a tripod. I said thanks to matt. And he said anything for my babe. We got changed into our pajamas and spooned on the couch. Then Matt's parents asked how it went. I said it was amazing. Then I dosed off and found myself wrapped in Matt's arms in his room.