A mysterious man

Ok so here's a little note before the story starts I just wanna say that I won't be continuing my other stories sorry for those of y'all who liked them, anyways in this story you can

1. Think of your hero name (I'll just put {H/N} whenever someone says your hero name in the story)

2. Design your own hero costume (Only if you want to, I'll say how your hero costume is designed but you can change it up if you want to)

3. I will say your quirk sometime in the story

4. Also in this one you are apart of the Midoriya family (I'll put {Y/N} {L/N} tho)

This story is more forwarded towards a female audience

For those who don't know:
{Y/N} means Your name
{L/N} means Last name
{H/N} means Hero name
{H/C} means Hair color
{E/C} means Eye color
{H/L} means Hair length

Also, in this story Dabi is only a couple years older than the reader (So let's say {Y/N} is 19 and Dabi is 24, since he is older than Fuyumi Todoroki because he is the oldest out of his siblings and I might add a story part where Dabi reveals his identity and the Todoroki's find out he's Touya Todoroki)

Anyways, now enjoy!!

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        {Y/N's} Pov

I'm taking a walk in the city while listening to my music as always I look down at the ground not really paying attention, a few seconds later I realize I'm on the ground I look up to a tall man about maybe 5'10 if I would take a guess he has black hair and it looks as if he had burns on him I stare into his blue eyes I could feel my face becoming red..he's HELLA hot.. "What are you thinking?! He's just a random man you bumped into!" I thought the man then walks and says "Tch..watch where you're going.." I could hear his voice fade into the distance as he walks away I then get up and continue my walk I then look at the time realize it's kinda late I then walk back to the U.A dorms

                       The next day

My eyes slowly flutter open to sound of Mineta screaming and some of the girls laughing and some of the girls yelling at Mineta I then get up and get dressed and walk into the common room to see the girls hitting Mineta again for being such a pervert "Hey {Y/N}!" I heard someone call from across the room I looked over to see where it came from, I then see my brother Izuku Midoriya "Oh hey!" I said "How's my little brother?" (Btw in this Izuku is a year younger than the reader) "I'm good!" I then smiled at my brother I then heard Katsuki Bakugo yell "Deku you damn nerd get over here!" I could see my little brother jump and get startled by Katsuki's yelling "Oh my God, do you ever stop being rude to my brother you angry Pomeranian?" I said staring at Katsuki I could hear Mina, Uraraka and Kaminari laughing, they must of heard what I said "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Katsuki said "You heard me, angry Pomeranian!" I then saw a spark coming from Katsuki I could tell he was about to use his quirk I then just walked away hearing Katsuki yelling at me to get back here his voice slowly fading (btw it's the weekend so it's Saturday) I then put my earbuds in and play some music I then walk to the beach and sit on the sand staring at the waves thinking of what happened yesterday..that guy...such a mysterious man..

(I'm sorry it's so short, it's 4 am for me I'll make another episode to this story later today!)