2

Well this is it i've finaly found my new place,my new home. I cant stand living in my old house. No one to comfert me after a nightmere, no one to care for me, no one to love me. So here I am standing in the woods to now I hear walking I run into the house. I here a person open the door slightly. And they soon start to walk inside and I hear the door close. I grab my farthers old gun.

I walk threw the halls very slowly. I turn my head a little to see who it is. When he is not looking I put the gun to his back. "who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" I say to the boy about my age with strawberry blond hair and hazle eyes.

"wha-what?! You mean my house! I found it 2 years ago." he says.

"my Famliy had it for 20 years" I say knowing I beat his number and smirk. I put the gun down, "Hi Im Clover,and you are?" I say.

"Im a guy who vists and looks around in old house."

"I know your a guy ass-hole whats your name!?" I say already annoyed by him.

"Ryen but you call me Rye for short!" he says and turns around. He eyes widen,I thought I was ugly. But not that ugly.

"wow...your really... Beautiful!" He says sounding like A fact. I put my head down to hide my blush. I put some hair behind my ear.

"um...if the slipper fits." I say to him.

"I think it fits perfectly!" He says, thats when my face turn really red.

"um...well whats your hobbies?" I ask.

"well I work at a middle school for 7 grade music" Rye says. "you."

I bite my cheek. "I don't have one" I say in a shakey voice.