Notice from Author

Hi! Thank you for reading this story. It's my first story online and I hope that you've loved it and that it made you laugh. It certainly made me laugh during writing it. I just wanted to apologise for not being online recently and not updating. I have exams at the end of this month, and I've been revising for two weeks, so I have not been able to write as much of this story as I wanted, and I won't be updating until those exams are over. I should have probably given this notice before, but I forgot. Whoops.

As soon as my exams are over, I'll be back and updating this story regularly. I'm also hoping to publish another short story soon, not about Dennis though. I'm not going to give anything away, but I will say that the title is going to be 'You are worth a thousand stitches to me' and it will be a father/son hurt/comfort fanfiction. You're free to guess who the story will be about, and if you guess correctly, I'll give your name a special mention at the start of my book, if I get an answer before I publish anyway.

So thank you all so much for reading, and thank you for your patience! I'll see you all in a week or two, with another chapter of 'When you leave the Menace at home with General Auntie'.