Author's note

Okay, welcome to the world of sins~

Specifically, sin created by me :)

Through this book, I shall complete my goal in life:

Which is, to prove that l e m o n s a r e n o t f r u i t s

Just kidding

I love Beyburst, and I love lemons. If you don't like lemons, then you can choose not to read this book. I write for myself, however, you're free to read it and comment on it- in fact, that would be much appreciated.

I'm not taking requests. However, I'll take... Suggestions. As in, a rare pair that you came up with, or a one-shot idea about a certain ship- stuff like that.

Don't spam me with anything however- if you ask me to rush things I will simply ignore you. Once again, I don't take requests and I can refuse a suggestion if I want to- I might simply not like it or might not be able to write it properly.

I'll write about the ships which I want to. These include:

- Rare pairs (THEY NEED MORE LOVE)
- Popular ships (They're popular for a reason)
- Underrated ships (at least, according to me)
- Bizzare ships (you decide what that means...)
- ....Normal... ships....?

Hmm, who knows, I might even do the occasional lemons involving bey spirits- *cough* Though if I have the ideas for that remains to be seen .___.

I WON'T be writing about pedophilia or incest (NO.) or too dark topics so you guys can breathe in relief. I also won't be writing any x-reader or OC stuff.

Another thing, everyone will be 18 or above 18 in this book. There's no way in hell that I'm writing lemons about kids.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you like what I write! :)