Settling in.

I ran into my mom and dads room and told them what happened they had there suspicions so they searched up our address and our street. 13 ave house number 13. They read and told me to come in, I could see the fear in there faces they made me read "1978 Paranormal on 13th ave. Thursday 14 1978: The White family were experiencing strange things going on in there home they said the family would hear smashing and baby's crying and they didn't even have a baby. i couldn't read any farther i panicked I ran to Carl and i grabbed him by the hand and told him he his not going anywhere alone in this house. Mom said we are going for a vacation tomorrow for a week to get away from this house. Then Carl asked "Mom what if it follows us?" Mom didn't say anything dad just looked scared to death. As soon as i herd the news I told to Carl to go pack i went with him. When he was done packing I walked him into mom and dads room and I went to my room and packed my lights were flickering. But then we remembered that the trip was tomorrow and got really scared, Because that means we have to sleep here. So i got dressed and put my hair up. I told carl to sleep with mom and dad he nodded his head and went to bed. I was very cold and it felt like my blankets were lifting up i turned around and i was face to face with this demon it was black and didn't have a proper body shape it was staticky. i didn't say anything I turned back around and said "Go away please go away I'm begging you." I felt it leave and i wasn't cold i was scared that it would go torment mom,dad and Carl.