Chapter 1

(This chapter is going to start of with Eddie and Christopher drive home from the Va Hospital after the tsunami had hit a few hours before)
(Eddie's Pov I am driving home after a long day from the tsunami crisis,helping a lot of people ,saving a boy ,finding Chris,and staying with buck after he saved my son and whole of others lives,and one thing I hadn't told anyone is........................................ I have a crush on buck -end of Eddie's Pov )
(When they got home ,Eddie carried his son ,afternoon falling asleep on the way home)

(Eddie's Pov We just got home ,I carried Chris after he fell asleep on the way home ,I walked in the house and made my way Chris to wake him up-end of Eddie's Pov)

"Buddy? "(Eddie asked him ,rubbing his chest)
"Yea?" he said in a sleepy voice
"We are home now ,lets get your pjs on and go to bed,want to sleep with me ?" Eddie asked him
"Yea !" He smile
(He got on his pjs , and they when to Eddie's room ,Eddie took a shower,when he came out ,he saw that Chris had fallen asleep

(Eddie's Pov I just got from the shower,Chris had fall asleep with the covers half up ,I smiled,got on my pjs on and got in bed pull the rest of covers on Chris and I and just watched my boy sleep,I reached out to brush his hair with my hand,kissing his forehead and then falling asleep-end of Eddie's Pov)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(The next morning)
(Eddie's Pov I just woke up Chris is still sleeping ,next to me ,I watched my boy sleep , stroking his cheek ,I cuddled with his,I am so blessedthat he did get hurt badly,he only had a few minor cuts , and bruises on his face it could be a lot worse ...........I so blessed that buck saved Chris,he shielding him ,from everything I will always be thankful for everything he did to save my son -end of Eddie's Pov)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(At Buck's Apartment)

(Buck's Pov, After everything that happened yesterday with the tsunami,saving Chris,saving people,then another wave hit ,Chris got lost ,I immediately jump into the water,swimming,yelling his name ,try hard to find him ,I yell his name for hours,then , I ended up at the VA hospital,I need to call Maddie ,I use someone else phone to call her ,when I was talking to her ,she ended the call so she could come and help me ,then I saw Eddie,I try to hide from him ,but he found me,he asked me,why I had his glasses,try to tell him why but it was so hard to tell him ,that I lost him,but then two mail truck pull up,the rest of crew got out and started helping me people,getting out ,we both look and saw a woman carrying Chris,Eddie called his name,and Chris yell "Dad" ,when I heard those words I knew that he ok ,Eddie ran over to him ,picked up  from the woman that was carried him,I couldn't believe what I saw ,then chimney came to me ,asking me if I was alright,I didn't respond,because I was watching Eddie kissing his son ,then hen came over ,then Bobby,then my legs gave out ,the team got me ,and setting on a hospital cloth ,I was still watching,Eddie and Chris, I still can't believe that Chris was still alive,and I one thing,I have a crush on Eddie-end of Buck's Pov)